Center

dillonpanthers

5 minutes ago, CDubya936 said:

That would be (bad) news to me. I used to live in Center and loved that place. Haven't been back over there in a year or two. I used to frequent the back room there if you know what I mean lol 

Lol, they never could get our orders right, and if they did the food was cold.  They were the definition of poor service and bad food.  I gave up on the long before you ever moved.  Center is a puzzle to me.  It’s like they don’t want decent restaurants there.  

daryl’s bbq is probably the best place there.  And that’s not saying a bunch.  

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Lol, they never could get our orders right, and if they did the food was cold.  They were the definition of poor service and bad food.  I gave up on the long before you ever moved.  Center is a puzzle to me.  It’s like they don’t want decent restaurants there.  

daryl’s bbq is probably the best place there.  And that’s not saying a bunch.  

I live that way several years back and liked Daryl's. Those breakfast burritos were great!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, cowboyandchrist said:

It is a sad day when high school kids take a knee when so many men and women died so they could have the freedom to play a game. Nobody wants to see politics at a high school football. 
I am thankful to God above that kids of all color, race, and ethnicity work hard as a team to be the best they can be. High school football in Texas is the one place we come together to root for our TEAM. There is no I or me. It is us. God Bless OUR kids that work so hard and bring such joy to WE the fans. 

We are tired of seeing our people being killed by police. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, nacdragon07 said:

We are tired of seeing our people being killed by police. 

So are we!   Please look at the data on police shootings and let ALL OF US know what you find.  Just a note of interest:  28 unarmed African American and 58 unarmed whites died at the hands of police in 2019.   Your post is exactly what the media wants ALL people to think.   We are ALL equal in the eyes of one man and WE should all act like it.  People on this board want to discuss sports and not politics.  I also know you will respond with something and that’s your prerogative.   Good luck to Nac in all sports and good luck to Center on finding the right guy to lead the program.   

• Thanks 4

1 hour ago, BlackShirtD said:

So are we!   Please look at the data on police shootings and let ALL OF US know what you find.  Just a note of interest:  28 unarmed African American and 58 unarmed whites died at the hands of police in 2019.   Your post is exactly what the media wants ALL people to think.   We are ALL equal in the eyes of one man and WE should all act like it.  People on this board want to discuss sports and not politics.  I also know you will respond with something and that’s your prerogative.   Good luck to Nac in all sports and good luck to Center on finding the right guy to lead the program.   

Just do what your told and fight it out in court. Wonder how many were killed White or Black doing what they were told to do. 

• Like 1

It must be politics in Center? The community is STACKED with talent but by high school a lot of them leave or just don't play. 

Counting the ones that leave they put a lot of kids in college. Probably as many as Carthage 🤷‍♂️

In recent years Logansport, Garrison and San Augustine have benefited greatly from Center transfers. A few other schools as well I hear? 

There aren't enough footballs on offense to go around there.  Even before the kneeling started the community was very divided racially.  Could Center be a good job?  On paper it should be a great job.  Good facilities and great athletes but until the community starts coming together there it's always going to be a "meh" place year in and year out.

On 1/20/2021 at 7:50 AM, missionimpossible said:

New coach will come from a State Championship school. He will do a great job. 

29 minutes ago, playactionpass39 said:

Please elaborate

That elaboration better include SOURCES or it's considered rumors and not allowed here......we are watching.......

• Like 2