NRA

Olduy

Glad to have them - Less Tax for New York and More for Texas. Hope we get to see Cuomo begging in the Street by the end of 2021. Tax the rich Tax the rich. Make an example of them

Hey why did all of you leave?????????????  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BoHogg said:

What?

“To be clear, no charity registered in New York state, including the NRA, can dissolve and relocate to another state without approval of my office or of the Supreme Court of New York,” the AG added. “As long as our lawsuit continues, the NRA must stay right where it is and answer for their deep-rooted fraud. The facts speak for themselves and our lawsuit will continue undeterred.”

How are they a charity???

11 hours ago, Olduy said:

How are they a charity???

1 hour ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

He has no clue to his ridiculousness.

They claimed tax exempt status, because of their supposed purpose of being an educational entity. When you go that route, you are prohibited from political action. Anyone who isn't a idiot with manure for their brains can see they have violated that for many years, so they owe taxes. 
 But this case is over greedy fraud they are attempting to get away with, as they used donated funds as their piggy bank. That part should make who has the sense God gave a grapefruit angry at someone like LaPierre.

(Did I sound like Lion???? 🤪)

38 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

They claimed tax exempt status, because of their supposed purpose of being an educational entity. When you go that route, you are prohibited from political action. Anyone who isn't a idiot with manure for their brains can see they have violated that for many years, so they owe taxes. 
 But this case is over greedy fraud they are attempting to get away with, as they used donated funds as their piggy bank. That part should make who has the sense God gave a grapefruit angry at someone like LaPierre.

(Did I sound like Lion???? 🤪)

No actually you sounded like a bitter old man.

• 2 months later...

It's sad...all the mental health problems that will be exacerbated by lockdowns, loss of employment, wear a mask, don't wear a mask, wear two masks, stay 6 feet apart, don't see your elderly grandparents, don't hug your kids....all for a virus that can't be stopped. It's only going to get worse...the aftermath of the virus and the harm caused by democrat draconian rules will cause more harm than the virus.  

3 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

It's sad...all the mental health problems that will be exacerbated by lockdowns, loss of employment, wear a mask, don't wear a mask, wear two masks, stay 6 feet apart, don't see your elderly grandparents, don't hug your kids....all for a virus that can't be stopped. It's only going to get worse...the aftermath of the virus and the harm caused by democrat draconian rules will cause more harm than the virus.  

The only place I wear a mask is on an airliner; But now that John Kerry can fly without a mask or negative consequences, maybe I will refuse to wear one next time I fly! 😷✈️😜

• 1 month later...