BLM Activist at Capitol Arrested & Charged.

CarthDawg77

10 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Yet no more arrest than this. What you really have to wonder is how weak trump supporters in dc were that this guy caused them to do all this. Talk about sheep, they can not even follow their own convictions and listen to others 

One thing that's bugging me about this is why they weren't arrested in D.C..  Instead they're flying all around the country to arrest those involved.  It should have been done in D.C. while it was happening.  

12 hours ago, Old49er60 said:

Yet no more arrest than this. What you really have to wonder is how weak trump supporters in dc were that this guy caused them to do all this. Talk about sheep, they can not even follow their own convictions and listen to others 

Oh really?   Did he lead the charge?   Wouldn’t surprise me.  The Far Left plans to bring down our Government, and with voters like you supporting them, surely they’ll succeed.  Sheep?  You folks on the Left make sheep look like born leaders.  😂🤣😂

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Old49er60 said:

I am not the one claiming all these trump supporters were just following lefties. 

There’s no doubt there are sheep in both parties, just more on the Left.  For instance, I have, and seen other conservatives, badmouth some Republicans.   But do I see liberals putting down Democrats?   No.  Even when one says to many on an island will make it sink, not one derogatory remark from any Dems.   Myself, I have no use for Mitt Romney.  Don’t particularly like John Cornyn.  Don’t like Trump the man.  That’s just a few.  There are several others.   

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Hagar said:

There’s no doubt there are sheep in both parties, just more on the Left.  For instance, I have, and seen other conservatives, badmouth some Republicans.   But do I see liberals putting down Democrats?   No.  Even when one says to many on an island will make it sink, not one derogatory remark from any Dems.   Myself, I have no use for Mitt Romney.  Don’t particularly like John Cornyn.  Don’t like Trump the man.  That’s just a few.  There are several others.   

“My fear is that the island will become overpopulated & tip over & capsize...”  -Hank Johnson 😳🙄😂

• LOL! 1

2 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Once again, who held a gun to these Trump supporters heads? Maybe I'm wrong, but when this happened, I could have sworn some of you thought they did the right thing? Does that make the ones who supported their action on this site terrorists?

I recall 2 specific on here who said Jan 6th was d day and it will be interesting,posting all this Twitter BS almost wishing it get ugly, then defend it and blame ANTIFA and BLM

16 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I loved how they tried to blame the black guy though. I haven't had this much fun on smoaky in forever. Why isn't anyone blaming Trump who said "storm the capitol".

Wow, you sound like the MSM. 

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-01-13/transcript-of-trumps-speech-at-rally-before-us-capitol-riot

Now this is the entire transcript of the rally and the speech--please tell me in this speech--where President Trump said "storm the Capitol"? 

And we are talking about insinuating, we are not talking about code words, but those actual words. If you find them, I will owe you a beer and will apologize. But making stuff up, well that is what the media does to get viewers, not win arguments. 

26 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

https://www.usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2021-01-13/transcript-of-trumps-speech-at-rally-before-us-capitol-riot

Now this is the entire transcript of the rally and the speech--please tell me in this speech--where President Trump said "storm the Capitol"? 

And we are talking about insinuating, we are not talking about code words, but those actual words. If you find them, I will owe you a beer and will apologize. But making stuff up, well that is what the media does to get viewers, not win arguments. 

Stop defending trump and stand up for whats right... trump fueled this and needs to be held accountable or future presidents have no boundaries point blank period end of story 

• Stinks 1

48 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I didn't listen to the media I listened to Trump supporter Jenna Ryan from Frisco Texas.  Trump supporter gave me false information it is what it is.