Cedar Hill vs Katy 6AD2 SC

Hagar

• Hagar changed the title to Cedar Hill vs Katy 6AD2 SC
1 minute ago, regaleagle said:

Halftime of a sleepy SC title game.  

Katy 24-0    It's all Katy.  No fireworks either.......just a workmanlike grinding effort by Katy and absolutely zero from Cedar Hill.

Katy has a 5-8/150 lb soph as their starting QB.......go figure.  Discipline and good lines, great defense and did I say discipline yet???  

21 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

How in Sam's Hill did CH get to this title game in the first place???   I just don't see anything exceptional that stands out so far in Cedar Hill.  

I looked at their record.  On the surface, they looked good.  I’m thinking, at last, a great SC game.   Like the Friday games, it hasn’t been so far.  The UIL might want to shuffle Regions some.   The second best teams appear to be getting beat in the Regional finals, or SSF I guess.  Maybe the “Dodge Bowl” will be a good game.   I accidentally recorded the 2017 Highland Park vs Manvel game (HP won 53-49).   Good thing.   Easily the best SC game so far in the 5A-6A classes I’ve watched, lol.

15 minutes ago, regaleagle said:

Katy has a 5-8/150 lb soph as their starting QB.......go figure.  

Because they lost their starting D1 QB earlier in the year for reasons I wont post here.

Also lost two of their top RBs earlier in the year...one committed to USC.

Gary Joseph is a damn beast. Always been my top coach in the state....love his defenses.

• Like 1

27-0 Katy now........another gifted possession following the 2nd half onsides kickoff attempt knowing full well Katy's kicker just made a 48 yarder in the 2nd quarter!!  Not the brightest of ideas by the CH coaching staff if you ask me.  The chances of successfully executing an onsides kickoff is negative in the first place......esp. on a 2nd half kickoff when your team is losing by 24 points.  Thanks for the gift.