DeShaun Watson

DeShaun Watson  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Will he be a Houston Texan on September 1,2021?

• Yes
    • No

So many twists and turns to this...First it is said that Watson was part of Bieneimy's interview...Then it comes out that it was only Cal and Janice McNair...Now the line is Cal sells the team or Watson leaves...

Hurt? This is like an alien popping out of your chest and then devouring your corpse...

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, LOL said:

A lotta heat saying Watson ends up at Miami...  

<sigh> 

I am ready to be hurt again. 

Texans traded for Tunsill? Dolphins trade for Watson? With Texans own draft picks? That would be some sweet karma. Sorry Texans fans.

• LOL! 1

Just now, topher805 said:

So many twists and turns to this...First it is said that Watson was part of Bieneimy's interview...Then it comes out that it was only Cal and Janice McNair...Now the line is Cal sells the team or Watson leaves...

Hurt? This is like an alien popping out of your chest and then devouring your corpse...

McNairs telling the Jones boys hold my beer, I got this.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Texans traded for Tunsill? Dolphins trade for Watson? With Texans own draft picks? That would be some sweet karma. Sorry Texans fans.

It doesn't matter...  Miami's coaching staff/front office would still find a way to screw it up. Probably bench him and then cut him after one season. 

27 minutes ago, LOL said:

It doesn't matter...  Miami's coaching staff/front office would still find a way to screw it up. Probably bench him and then cut him after one season. 

The way they handled Fitzmagic and Tua was...”interesting” to say the least. It was almost like they didn’t expect to be good. Then they bumbled the QB switch. We’re winning but we’re going to our rookie QB no matter what. “We play to win the game.” Apparently Herm Edwards’ message didn’t translate in Miami.

• Sad 1

16 minutes ago, Stoney said:

The way they handled Fitzmagic and Tua was...”interesting” to say the least. It was almost like they didn’t expect to be good. Then they bumbled the QB switch. We’re winning but we’re going to our rookie QB no matter what. “We play to win the game.” Apparently Herm Edwards’ message didn’t translate in Miami.

Just the latest example really...  you can look around the league and see numerous players that Miami benched and/or cut who are doing well.

For a Dolphin fan, it's kind of a running gag every time the transactions come out...

"Oh look, Miami is releasing [NAME HERE]. I bet some other team will sign him and he'll make all-pro."