Bills vs Chiefs ***AFC Championship***

AFC Championship  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Buffalo Bills
    • Kansas City Chiefs

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/24/2021 at 11:40 PM

On 1/17/2021 at 5:38 PM, Stoney said:

Depends on if Mahomes plays or not.

That's the biggest factor in my opinion.  I hope he plays and the Chiefs win it.  I'm pulling for the sort of hometown man now.  If Mahomes doesn't play then I'd lean towards the Bills.  Their defense has improved all year, and Josh Allen has had a great year.  Should the Bills win this game, and lose in the Super Bowl they will break their tie with the Minnesota Vikings for the most losses in the Super Bowl with an 0-5 record.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

That's the biggest factor in my opinion.  I hope he plays and the Chiefs win it.  I'm pulling for the sort of hometown man now.  If Mahomes doesn't play then I'd lean towards the Bills.  Their defense has improved all year, and Josh Allen has had a great year.  Should the Bills win this game, and lose in the Super Bowl they will break their tie with the Minnesota Vikings for the most losses in the Super Bowl with an 0-5 record.  

Whoever wins this game is who I’m rooting for in the Super Bowl. Both teams are fun to watch.

On 1/18/2021 at 6:43 PM, Stoney said:

Whoever wins this game is who I’m rooting for in the Super Bowl. Both teams are fun to watch.

I'll be rooting for Brady if the Bucc's beat the Packers which I hope they do.  I think Brady will play one more year if Bree's retires regardless, because he wants to surpass him as the passing leader.  Right now Bree's leads by 1,044 yards.  I would hope Brady would retire on a high note and leave Bree's record alone, but I think he'll retire.  If Mahomes is 100% then I think the Chiefs win this.  If he gets knocked out early, bounty gate again ?  Then I think the Bills have a chance to pull it off, unless the Chiefs can run the ball as effectively as they did in their last meeting.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrBuddyGarrity said:

That's been all season like the old days. 

Just now, Crawford said:

I believe you're right. I didn't even think about until you mentioned it.

Would never have known if CBS hadn’t of broadcast it.