Buccaneers vs Packers ***NFC Championship***

NFC Championship  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Who Ya Got?

• Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    • Green Bay Packers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/24/2021 at 08:05 PM

While I didn't like Brady with the Patriots, I'd sort of like to see him make it to one more Super Bowl.  I'd also like to see him win it to prove that it wasn't just the Belichick cheating methods that evidently didn't work this year.  Having just looked over his career stats I would say this was his third best season following 2007 and 2011 and he's 43.  It's tough to win in Green Bay in the playoffs when they're at home.  Since the Super Bowl era started they are 12-4 at home.  In the NFC Championship they are 4-4, and 2-2 at home however.  Since the 80's Green Bay is 1-2 at home in NFC Championship games.  Green Bay did lose 38-10 in Tampa earlier this year.  Tampa used to have a tough time in cold weather, but Brady is suited for it with his tenure in Massachusetts.  I would say that the weather off the Great Lakes might be different, but I can't since they have nor'easter storms in that area.  It's too tough for me to call this game, because I can see it going either way.  I'm thinking the score will be between 3-5 points either way.  If Brady's mojo is working I think the Bucc's pull it off.    

• Like 2

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I'll be rooting for Brady if the Bucc's beat the Packers which I hope they do.  I think Brady will play one more year if Bree's retires regardless, because he wants to surpass him as the passing leader.  Right now Bree's leads by 1,044 yards.  I would hope Brady would retire on a high note and leave Bree's record alone, but I think he'll retire.  If Mahomes is 100% then I think the Chiefs win this.  If he gets knocked out early, bounty gate again ?  Then I think the Bills have a chance to pull it off, unless the Chiefs can run the ball as effectively as they did in their last meeting.  

How many rings would that make it for Brady IF the Buccaneers were to go to the SB and win? 

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't think any team should be allowed to have a home game Superbowl  ...  it should be played at a neutral site ...

It would be impossible to do since they predetermined where the SB will be at years ahead of time.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I don't think any team should be allowed to have a home game Superbowl  ...  it should be played at a neutral site ...

Rooting hard for Mahomes or Allen to destroy Tampa Tom.

• Thanks 1

Just now, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Rodgers dumb. He had all that green to run in for a TD and got scared. 

Going for 2 on that last touchdown bugged me. Yeah it’s have been a 3 point game but give me the easy points especially when my defense has stunk it up.

Just now, Crawford said:

It would be impossible to do since they predetermined where the SB will be at years ahead of time.  

I know that, but there should be a contingency plan in place in case this situation happens, move up the next scheduled stadium to this year and push back Tampa to the next SB ...

Just now, Valhalla said:

It there anything more Tom Brady than winning a game where you threw 3 picks to go to the SB with a late flag to seal the game. 

lol

Yeah the kid held him. They’d been letting that go all game until the final 2 minutes. That’s what I hate.

• Like 3

Just now, Stoney said:

Yeah the kid held him. They’d been letting that go all game until the final 2 minutes. That’s what I hate.

They were letting all kind of obvious holding go the entire game, then they decide to call it at the end of the game ... bad ....

• Like 1