Daughter Turns In Family, Raises $69k In GoFundMe

Stoney

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Republicans have lost the 'youth vote' forever, in my studied opinion. 

How does one appeal to the stupidity of youth? Free stuff, by saying rainbows and unicorns are real?  The youth vote knows rainbows are real, for they bow to that flag, and that is why they are stupid enough to think unicorns are real, and thus vote democrat. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Stoney said:

If this girl was willing to turn her parents in then the parents failed and needed to spend more time with this little prissy and less time at Trump rallies she is obviously a spoiled little brat...It is hard to even imagine having a kid like that

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

nah she will get a job pretty soon and get her eyes opened - Amazing things happen when Dad quits paying for stuff

29 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

All deluded answers with no real knowledge of how informed the younger generation are about issues like climate change and racism and bigotry and support of education, plus they respond very poorly to sneering insults from idjits like Lion. 

Shallow, self-righteous , narcissistic people  are like that. 

2 hours ago, Wild74 said:

If this girl was willing to turn her parents in then the parents failed and needed to spend more time with this little prissy and less time at Trump rallies she is obviously a spoiled little brat...It is hard to even imagine having a kid like that

From my understanding, the family is conservative. The daughter is a lesbian liberal. 

2 hours ago, Wild74 said:

She's angry that she got kicked out of the house for attending BLM rallies, and it was payback time for her.  That family will be torn apart for a very long time.  I just got through reading about the 22 year old Pennsylvania girl that was turned in by her ex boyfriend for allegedly attempting to sell Nancy Pelosi's laptop to the Russians.  That one sounds like another revenge story, because the deal didn't go through supposedly.  Her mother also identified her at the Capitol.  

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

All deluded answers with no real knowledge of how informed the younger generation are about issues like climate change and racism and bigotry and support of education, plus they respond very poorly to sneering insults from idjits like Lion. 

You must live in some fantasy land if you think the younger generation is informed about politics.  I've been working with several, and very few know anything about politics.  I will agree with climate change as taught to them by their teachers that they simply accept, because scientists say that it is 100 % real.  Some of the racism and bigotry I have doubts about, since they think the Okay symbol is a racist symbol.  90% of them can't even count change back without a calculator.  

3 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

You must live in some fantasy land if you think the younger generation is informed about politics.  I've been working with several, and very few know anything about politics.  I will agree with climate change as taught to them by their teachers that they simply accept, because scientists say that it is 100 % real.  Some of the racism and bigotry I have doubts about, since they think the Okay symbol is a racist symbol.  90% of them can't even count change back without a calculator.  

Yeah, I am not around HS kids much, but for the last 30 years plus and have 4 of my own of that age, so, sure, you know better. 

10 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

And the selected few youth that typically does lean right only do so because mommy and daddy told em to.

Btw...happy MLK day.

57 minutes ago, ANTI said:

And the selected few youth that typically does lean right only do so because mommy and daddy told em to.

Btw...happy MLK day.

That’s incorrect, there actually are some young people with some good old fashioned common sense and work ethic.

Leaning right means leaning toward Christian values and selflessness rather than ignorance and selfishness. Leaning right means you’re willing to work and won’t just sit on your butt and play the victim. That’s what losers do and that’s what lots of Dem voters do.

The American men and women of the 40’s and 50’s are what we should aspire to. Those people were freaking beasts. Now days our teenagers and many adults are soft, lazy, victim card playing, excuse giving pansies.

The biggest problem is people do not want to take responsibility for any failure or mistake they make no matter how small, it’s always someone else’s fault. How about you grow some balls and take responsibility for your actions and decisions. 

Most Democrat voters are people who are looking to big brother to bail them out in some way or another usually because of the bad financial situation they’ve gotten themselves into with poor decision making.

Most Republican voters are people who’ve worked hard and made good decisions and earned a life they can be proud, they do not have to look for a handout. 

That’s just the cold hard truth and we need more of it these days.

God bless America.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Most Republican voters are people who’ve worked hard and made good decisions and earned a life they can be proud, they do not have to look for a handout. 

God bless America.

Hmm.

I made nearly 200K last year before taxes. And I'm not republican....never will be.

Any of you conservtards make that much last year? 

I mean surely, you didn't let this lazy non republican out work you.

• Roll Eyes 1

42 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Hmm.

I made nearly 200K last year before taxes. And I'm not republican....never will be.

Put your $ where your mouth is then and send most of it to DC.  They know how to spend it more wisely than you do.  After all,  you didn't build that anyway.

14 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Doesn't pretty much every generation of young voters vote democrat until they grow up?  I do believe so.  Mine did as well.  I've talked to more than a few millenials who are straight embarrassed at how stupid their peers are with their woketardness.  I assured them not to worry,  most of them grow up eventually.  My oldest,  who will be turning 24 soon,  loves Trump,  and it didn't come from me.  They were all "I love Trump" back in the primaries of 2016 when I was in the Cruz camp and thought Trump was a yankee lib.

1 hour ago, DAWG91 said:

Put your $ where your mouth is then and send most of it to DC.  They know how to spend it more wisely than you do.  After all,  you didn't build that anyway.

So no, you didnt make that much?

8 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

That’s incorrect, there actually are some young people with some good old fashioned common sense and work ethic.

Leaning right means leaning toward Christian values and selflessness rather than ignorance and selfishness. Leaning right means you’re willing to work and won’t just sit on your butt and play the victim. That’s what losers do and that’s what lots of Dem voters do.

The American men and women of the 40’s and 50’s are what we should aspire to. Those people were freaking beasts. Now days our teenagers and many adults are soft, lazy, victim card playing, excuse giving pansies.

The biggest problem is people do not want to take responsibility for any failure or mistake they make no matter how small, it’s always someone else’s fault. How about you grow some balls and take responsibility for your actions and decisions. 

Most Democrat voters are people who are looking to big brother to bail them out in some way or another usually because of the bad financial situation they’ve gotten themselves into with poor decision making.

God bless America.

In the last election, those areas that voted Democratic controlled 70% of the income in this country. You speak very passionately...in wrong stereotypes. 

@BarryLaverty , between you and @ANTI I need to make clear I referenced most Dem voters get themselves into financial hardship with poor decisions. Never did I say there aren’t wealthy people who unwisely vote for the Dems. 
Answer us this, if there are not a treasure trove of in the least financially unstable voters who lean Dem then why do the Dems always pander to them?

It’s because that is their base, people looking for handouts and ignorant young voters who think voting for Democrats is what all the cool kids do. Dems got that moniker, because people know voting Democrat is the best way to show your rebellious spirit throwing off the responsibilities your parents and grand parents would burden you with as upstanding citizens.

Democrat voters spit on our soldiers as they return from Vietnam, you know cool stuff like that. 

• LOL! 1

7 hours ago, ANTI said:

Hmm.

It’s not wise to throw around how much money you made last year on a public chat forum (or anywhere) and it’s unwise to call out others on that forum believing you made more money than a certain faction of that forum when you don’t have the slightest clue who made how much on said forum. 

1 hour ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

It’s not wise to throw around how much money you made last year on a public chat forum (or anywhere) and it’s unwise to call out others on that forum believing you made more money than a certain faction of that forum when you don’t have the slightest clue who made how much on said forum. 

Its also not wise to stereotype.

You think non republicans are lazy, relying on handouts...well lets hear it. Howd you do last year?