Daughter Turns In Family, Raises $69k In GoFundMe

Stoney

1 minute ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

I just said it isn’t wise to discuss your monetary earnings on a message board. 

Also isnt wise to assume and stereotype.

Next time...make sure you know who you're talking to before trying to label someone "lazy" or "looking for a handout" all because they dont operate in the same party as you.

2 minutes ago, ANTI said:

Also isnt wise to assume and stereotype.

Next time...make sure you know who you're talking to before trying to label someone "lazy" or "looking for a handout" all because they dont operate in the same party as you.

ANTI, why do the Democrats pander to that class of people? What I am saying have truth to it and you know it.

I will agree with you and Barry there are plenty of Democrat voters who are well off and are not lazy, but there are a ton who sit around waiting on that welfare check!

2 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

In the last election, those areas that voted Democratic controlled 70% of the income in this country. You speak very passionately...in wrong stereotypes. 

So your saying 475 counties in the U.S control 70% of the Income?

21 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Yeah, I am not around HS kids much, but for the last 30 years plus and have 4 of my own of that age, so, sure, you know better. 

I remember when I was in High School, and there were a few responsible kids in High School.  The vast majority of them weren't.  I would say that even today maybe 20% of them have their heads on the shoulders right, and the rest don't have a clue.  I know you're around them a lot while their attending classes, and most kids act right when they're in class in fear of punishment, but outside of school it's a different world.  

18 hours ago, ANTI said:

Hmm.

I made nearly 200K last year before taxes. And I'm not republican....never will be.

Any of you conservtards make that much last year? 

I mean surely, you didn't let this lazy non republican out work you.

Jeffrey Epstein made billions so I suppose he's a poster child for those that support Democrats as well...

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Does that make them morally superior? Does that mean their vote should "count more"? There are poor and rich across the political spectrum.

Aside from that, according to this:

https://graphics.wsj.com/what-percent/

At my income level, and demographic (white male, gen X, some college), I'm in the top 7%. To some people, that's a bad thing. But I think it makes me middle class where I live.

On 1/18/2021 at 3:22 PM, BarryLaverty said:

All deluded answers with no real knowledge of how informed the younger generation are about issues like climate change and racism and bigotry and support of education, plus they respond very poorly to sneering insults from idjits like Lion. 

Climate change is fake.  You are telling me a 12 year old discovered that crap and we should all believe it?  😂🤣😂👍

20 hours ago, ANTI said:

Hmm.

I made nearly 200K last year before taxes. And I'm not republican....never will be.

Any of you conservtards make that much last year? 

I mean surely, you didn't let this lazy non republican out work you.

GEE....ANTI uses "tard" in a post and Barry hasn't pooped on it...Hmmm....BARRY=HYPOCRITE