Lifted Trucks Are The Devil

Stoney

They are not the 'debil' but they are obnoxious, take up road space on small town narrow streets and go generally in the 'squealing tire, loud glass paks' category that makes me want to shoot out their back windshield. It does also make me question that person's security issues with their own manhood. 😏

My 6 cylinder, 2 wheel drive truck will do anything I need a truck to do. Lifted trucks with oversize tires are not something I would spend my $ on but if that is your thing then go for it. Heck, when I met my wife I drove a red, 1979 Trans Am. Had the screaming eagle decal on the hood...shaker hood scoop...4 speed manual transmission...now we have a Nissan hatchback (sigh).

• LOL! 1

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

They are not the 'debil' but they are obnoxious, take up road space on small town narrow streets and go generally in the 'squealing tire, loud glass paks' category that makes me want to shoot out their back windshield. It does also make me question that person's security issues with their own manhood. 😏

Most of them have sliding glass in the rear Window so they can return fire and get a beer out the back 

• Like 1

The only reason I would own one would be to go mudding or for hunting purposes where you have to drive through heavy terrain that you might get stuck in.  That truck above needs a winch.  I don't know why anyone would have them for city driving, because those tires aren't cheap and asphalt eats them up.  They are good in a hurricane though :