Democrat party hypocrisy?

DB2point0

7 hours ago, JETT said:

Will that be your response if Don The Con pardons his state capitol rioters? Or is that different 

He only has two days to do it, so we'll see if he does or if he'll attempt to pardon himself as the MSM has been saying he will since November.  

As for troops being there, I'm hearing 25,000 now, and that's overload.  

2 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

Right. If the nation wasn’t at war with itself there would be no need for the heavy security. 

💯...... trump has stirred this thing up and his supporters are doing what he told em to do "take back our country"

Giuliani "trial by combat"

And the list goes on and on

21 hours ago, JETT said:

You started this dumb ### topic... then got hit with facts and ran off like trump will be WEDNESDAY at noon...

You recall this? Or ignore itScreenshot_20210118-101358_Chrome_resize_22.jpg

They were stationed there for the BLM event, because their events turned into riots all over the country before this event. So of course the National Guard was there. 
Trump supporters had never done anything remotely close to what Antifa and BLM did all year all across the country, and even though there were weapons galore at the Trump rally that turned bad there were not any shots fired except for from the authorities.

I do not believe Trump supporters should’ve stormed the capitol or the floor of the Senate. However, compare the destruction from BLM and Antifa to the lack there of with what the Trump folks did. There is no comparison.

22 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

They were stationed there for the BLM event, because their events turned into riots all over the country before this event. So of course the National Guard was there. 
Trump supporters had never done anything remotely close to what Antifa and BLM did all year all across the country, and even though there were weapons galore at the Trump rally that turned bad there were not any shots fired except for from the authorities.

I do not believe Trump supporters should’ve stormed the capitol or the floor of the Senate. However, compare the destruction from BLM and Antifa to the lack there of with what the Trump folks did. There is no comparison.

I agree with some of your quote, but as you stated there were weapons at his rally so y test some mad man and give them a chance to do harm who trump has promoted and caused this chaos about the election being stolen... I think its appropriate at this time

Just now, JETT said:

I agree with some of your quote, but as you stated there were weapons at his rally so y test some mad man and give them a chance to do harm who trump has promoted and caused this chaos about the election being stolen... I think its appropriate at this time

And that’s fine with me to have military personnel there tomorrow. 

5 minutes ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

JETT, the Dems encouraged people like you yo resist for four years!

I haven't liked trump since the apprentice, dems didn't have to do anything, all them and the media did was show it doesn't take anything but a message to win the presidency... no standards or anything 

17 hours ago, osup116 said:

Whats crazy is they are vetting the Troops to make sure they don't turn on them - Paranoia in prime display 

Wanting to make sure they are on the "right" side, is what one of the leftist said on the news Monday morning. 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

So depending upon your birthday--it could have been a "summer of love" for your parents, but the real summer of love, well, you weren't quit old enough to experience. 

And on the honest side, I was in Woodstock on those dates. My dad was a truck driver in those days and was taking taking a load of chemicals to White Plains, New York, we had to drive through all the traffic, had my dad cussing like a sailor--but he had been in the ARMY. LOL. Dad took Mom and I on a lot of those trips back in the day, I miss all that traveling with the family. But that is for another time. Have a great day. 

1 minute ago, DannyZuco said:

So depending upon your birthday--it could have been a "summer of love" for your parents, but the real summer of love, well, you weren't quit old enough to experience. 

And on the honest side, I was in Woodstock on those dates. My dad was a truck driver in those days and was taking taking a load of chemicals to White Plains, New York, we had to drive through all the traffic, had my dad cussing like a sailor--but he had been in the ARMY. LOL. Dad took Mom and I on a lot of those trips back in the day, I miss all that traveling with the family. But that is for another time. Have a great day. 

Same to ya

On 1/18/2021 at 10:09 AM, DB2point0 said:

They chastised trump for threatening to use troops against their “peaceful protesters” last summer, but are going to have more troops on hand than what’s overseas currently for Biden’s inauguration.  Hypocritical?  

In spades...

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

But you weren’t upset that Trump wanted to send troops into some of the looted cities because it was a bad idea.  Not hypocritical at all.  

Correct, I wish he had. Trump knew if he sent troops in the Dems and media would portray him as a dictator going into the election so he didn’t do it, but they cheated and won anyhow.

What he really should’ve stopped is all the Antifa idiocy. 

7 hours ago, HearEmaGrowlin said:

Correct, I wish he had. Trump knew if he sent troops in the Dems and media would portray him as a dictator going into the election so he didn’t do it, but they cheated and won anyhow.

What he really should’ve stopped is all the Antifa idiocy. 

They said that when he talked about doing it.  

I work in a public school, where mask wearing is required, and for hours on end, I do so. When I am alone, or I am meeting with other adults in a setting where I am 10 feet away, I take my mask down and catch my breath, sometimes. I have not contracted COVID, nor have any of my loved ones or close contacts, because I believe that following rules have protected me and them. President Biden has not contracted COVID, and I believe that I have seen him follow that rule, except for when he is speaking in front of groups or is a significant distance away.

Now, compare that to ex-President Super Spreader Trump, who caught COVID and was in serious danger, until he had a ultra expensive treatment that most can't get, who rarely wore masks, whose minions and awful family didn't wear masks in large, close gatherings, and who not only had a huge uptick in cases, may well have had followers die, because of his horrible example. I think you are putting forth a lame argument. 

On 1/19/2021 at 7:45 AM, JETT said:

Bricks are weapons too.  So is fire.  

On 1/19/2021 at 7:49 AM, JETT said:

I haven't liked trump since the apprentice, dems didn't have to do anything, all them and the media did was show it doesn't take anything but a message to win the presidency... no standards or anything 

When that messages is what will fix America’s problems it should win.  So far Biden’s messages have proven to be lies.  And it’s just day1

On 1/19/2021 at 8:13 AM, JETT said:

U sure?

I’ve seen your max preps profile.  You’re not old enough to remember much, but it did state you were a high energy player with a great motor.  At least we know that’s where your political drive comes from, although a bit misguided