Democrat party hypocrisy?

DB2point0

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

I’ve seen your max preps profile.  You’re not old enough to remember much, but it did state you were a high energy player with a great motor.  At least we know that’s where your political drive comes from, although a bit misguided 

Stalker? LMMFAO 

43 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Just intrigued by a liberal business owner.  Lol.  I know a guy from Winona that said you were a pretty good dude, worthy of having a beer with.  I believe him, just busting your chops a little.  

Liberal business owner LMMFAO.... im me man, no party affiliation, just a hard worker 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Liberal business owner LMMFAO.... im me man, no party affiliation, just a hard worker 

You may not be registered with a political party, but you are at least 75% liberal.  Trust me, my analytical data never lies 😂

On 1/18/2021 at 4:10 PM, DB2point0 said:

You mean they don’t trust people who took an oath?  That’s pretty telling.  I reckon they feel a lot wouldn’t be on their side in a civil war either.  Dems are smarter than I thought

I think the military would turn on the corrupt dims if push came to shove and the military was forced to show their loyalty  ....

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

You may not be registered with a political party, but you are at least 75% liberal.  Trust me, my analytical data never lies 😂

He is like a gay guy afraid to come completely out of the closet ... He's shown about 75-80% that he's a straight up libtard, but he is still in the denial stage ....

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

He is like a gay guy afraid to come completely out of the closet ... He's shown about 75-80% that he's a straight up libtard, but he is still in the denial stage ....

@MavGrad99

I've said b4 and ill say again, as long as I can keep my weapons, my freedom and rights, be against abortion but I won't look down on those who chose that right, be small government, work my butt off to provide for my family ill be a liberal..... 

U 2 think that cause I didn't give a ratz ### about trump, I never defend biden on any of his mess ups and I will critique him when needed, I just like him slightly more than trump JS

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, JETT said:

@MavGrad99

I've said b4 and ill say again, as long as I can keep my weapons, my freedom and rights, be against abortion but I won't look down on those who chose that right, be small government, work my butt off to provide for my family ill be a liberal..... 

U 2 think that cause I didn't give a ratz ### about trump, I never defend biden on any of his mess ups and I will critique him when needed, I just like him slightly more than trump JS

Right ... I guess that's why the majority of your replies betray that statement ...  my Dad always said "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck" ....

1 minute ago, KirtFalcon said:

Right ... I guess that's why the majority of your replies betray that statement ...  my Dad always said "if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it's probably a duck" ....

No, you just think that cause I bashed DonTheCon.... trumps gone, im level headed now.. the fraud is gone life is beautiful