$15/hr not enough....

gamewatcher63

16 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

the libtards do not understand that, they only understand flying unicorns. 

Those selling it understand it.  Those they're selling it to sadly,  DO NOT. Khrushev must've been some sort of prophet.  Took us down from within without firing a single shot.

17 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Ah, I’d hide that too.  Especially shorting the irs like that.  Holy #### I’d be ashamed of that too.  

Come on man, everyone cheats the government because they want to much of what we own. He is a business man, who tries to provide his people a decent living, a decent salary, and keeps them off the welfare rolls. So he expenses some extra things, pays under the table a little bit. That, IMO, is better than giving an overbearing government the money. All that money will get spent by those folks, and they will pay taxes on that money--like gas tax, sales tax, etc.....

While he could get in trouble, if the IRS cared, he is a job creator....and in this time, we need more of them. I don't agree with his young rear end opinions sometimes, LOL, he at least is working, and putting others to work. Which he should be commended for. 

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

Come on man, everyone cheats the government because they want to much of what we own. He is a business man, who tries to provide his people a decent living, a decent salary, and keeps them off the welfare rolls. So he expenses some extra things, pays under the table a little bit. That, IMO, is better than giving an overbearing government the money. All that money will get spent by those folks, and they will pay taxes on that money--like gas tax, sales tax, etc.....

While he could get in trouble, if the IRS cared, he is a job creator....and in this time, we need more of them. I don't agree with his young rear end opinions sometimes, LOL, he at least is working, and putting others to work. Which he should be commended for. 

Easy with that everyone, I don't.

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

Easy with that everyone, I don't.

Really, 

You have never donated to goodwill, and said it was worth more than it was? 

You have never donated to a school fundraiser and claimed that deduction? 

You never have rounded up or down on your tax returns? 

You have never taken a deduction that might not have been a real deduction? 

Please--"everyone" is a true statement--whether you want to believe you are perfect or not--SMH. 

33 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Really, 

Please--"everyone" is a true statement--whether you want to believe you are perfect or not--SMH. 

No

No

No

No

So NOT everyone does that........

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

Really, 

I don’t.  My taxes are clean.  If I’m audited I don’t want them to find anything.  I work with 2 guys that have been audited.  The irs even went 10 years back on one guy.  They combed and found stuff and presented him with a huge bill that he supposedly owed them. That’s not going to happen to me because I lied on my taxes.  Sorry.

• Like 1

If you’re paying your guys 2.5 times what minimum wage is, will you adjust their pay when Biden resets the markets by raising fed minimum wage to $15/hr?  That’s be $37.50/hour.  Your guys will be very happy.  That’d be an honorable thing to do since you were so in favor of Biden and the left.  

49 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

If you’re paying your guys 2.5 times what minimum wage is, will you adjust their pay when Biden resets the markets by raising fed minimum wage to $15/hr?  That’s be $37.50/hour.  Your guys will be very happy.  That’d be an honorable thing to do since you were so in favor of Biden and the left.  

You sound like a complete idiot just like on the lobos thread... quote me on any topic so in favor of biden and the left...

2 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Really, 

Never said I was perfect, because I am certainly not, not even close. But no, I haven't done anything on your list nor do I knowingly falsify my taxes. I'm sure I've messed up somewhere, but not "everyone" tries to short the tax man. 

My reason for doing so can be found in Malachi chapter 3. As a follower I believe I am called to tell the truth and "give unto Cesar that which is Cesar's". I also believe that in doing so that God has blessed me and my family beyond measure. So whatever few bucks I would've saved cheating the tax man, I believe I have recieved 10 fold that amount my simply trying to be obedient. 

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

You sound like a complete idiot just like on the lobos thread... quote me on any topic so in favor of biden and the left...

"Anyone but Trump". Given his opponent was ChinaJoe and you've been counting down the days until his being sworn in,  I'd say that makes you Pro ChinaJoe.  Thank you,  you've been very useful.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

"Anyone but Trump". Given his opponent was ChinaJoe and you've been counting down the days until his being sworn in,  I'd say that makes you Pro ChinaJoe.  Thank you,  you've been very useful.

I'd rather joe be in there over trump anyday, that don't mean I voted for him... 2 carthage clowns get together and try to make sense of 1 another... 1 wrong as the other... DonTheCon is history you 2 can go cry along with him

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

So you were liberal for this election.  No shame in your game, right.  Quit denying it then.  I bet you had Biden signs at the end of your driveway 

Not sure about the driveway, but he did ask to buy ChinaJoe stuff at Canton.  He can pretend all he wants,  but he's 100% pro ChinaJoe.