$15/hr not enough....

gamewatcher63

2 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Family ties to Carthage.  I also recognize something great when I see it.  I also recognize a fraud when I see it too.  

I heard you mention nothing about trump being a fraud the past 4 years so you're irrelevant 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

I heard you mention nothing about trump being a fraud the past 4 years so you're irrelevant 

How was he a fraud?  He didn’t accept any pay.  He ran the country as a business and not catering to people crying over social issues.  He made it better for everybody.  Jobs were up, unemployment down, etc...  fills like you who believe a different president could’ve stopped a virus in its tracks also believe in butterflies and unicorns. 

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Did you study history at Winona?  Surely they teach real history.  What about economics?  Millennials should pay better attention to what has happened instead of promises of butterflies and unicorns 

Yall picked a clown to run the R party, anyone who knows history knew D's could've picked anyone and DonTheCon was getting the boot, you ain't to smart in history either I see

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Yall picked a clown to run the R party, anyone who knows history knew D's could've picked anyone and DonTheCon was getting the boot, you ain't to smart in history either I see

Smart enough to know that Biden is a 47 year politically regurgitated mess.  In other words, part of the problem 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

How was he a fraud?  He didn’t accept any pay.  He ran the country as a business and not catering to people crying over social issues.  He made it better for everybody.  Jobs were up, unemployment down, etc...  fills like you who believe a different president could’ve stopped a virus in its tracks also believe in butterflies and unicorns. 

Believe what you want trumplican, hes history go visit him at mar a lago... Putin might greet you at the door 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Like it or not he's your president  :rofl:

Yes he is.  And he will fail me and all Americans in that role.  There’s 47 years of history and evidence to back it up.  You, a vocally proud young black man, is happy that he’s in office. Do you think he saw the light from his prior racist days?  Do you think he loves black people now?  There’s documents showing what he thought of black people.  Laugh about that.  You wanted him.  He’s your president too

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Yes he is.  And he will fail me and all Americans in that role.  There’s 47 years of history and evidence to back it up.  You, a vocally proud young black man, is happy that he’s in office. Do you think he saw the light from his prior racist days?  Do you think he loves black people now?  There’s documents showing what he thought of black people.  Laugh about that.  You wanted him.  

Do you feel that way about trump being sued for his racism? Or is that fake news

1 minute ago, DAWG91 said:

@JETT believed in russia collusion.  Believed russia hacked voting machines.  Wanted Trump to take military action against China because of the virus.  Cheered for and counted down the days until ChinaJoe was sworn in. Jett's been very useful.

Go get a tissue man, or is it just your menstrual cycle time of the month? 

You believed all the retracted affidavits LMAO :bait:

9 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

ThSo are you giving your hands the much needed raise?  Or are you gonna let them work at barely above minimum wage?  

I am trying to figure out why he should give the a raise. They are already making over the minimum wage. If they were making 7.25 an hour, then yes, he should raise it up. But until the minimum wage goes to $20 an hour, he is doing a good job with this company. If we have more like him, putting people to work, maybe uncle joe wouldn't have gotten so many votes. People are going to realize in the next couple of years, a great economy with bad press is a lot better than a rotten economy with fairy tale press. 

2 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I am trying to figure out why he should give the a raise. They are already making over the minimum wage. If they were making 7.25 an hour, then yes, he should raise it up. But until the minimum wage goes to $20 an hour, he is doing a good job with this company. If we have more like him, putting people to work, maybe uncle joe wouldn't have gotten so many votes. People are going to realize in the next couple of years, a great economy with bad press is a lot better than a rotten economy with fairy tale press. 

When the bottom end is reset, don’t you think the upper end should follow?    Would rather work inside flipping burgers for $15/hr or drive a poop truck and pump out septic tanks all day for a little more?  That’s where this will go.    
if a person was being rewarded for working hard and worked their way up to $18.75/hour, shouldn’t they get more if the flunky that was making $7.25/hour gets a 120% raise just because?  This will reset the entire job market.  

11 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

When the bottom end is reset, don’t you think the upper end should follow?    Would rather work inside flipping burgers for $15/hr or drive a poop truck and pump out septic tanks all day for a little more?  That’s where this will go.    
if a person was being rewarded for working hard and worked their way up to $18.75/hour, shouldn’t they get more if the flunky that was making $7.25/hour gets a 120% raise just because?  This will reset the entire job market.  

You would think that, but if all businesses did that, we would not have many workers, especially small businesses. 

Your question depends upon what kind of person is actually doing the work. While I agree a 120% raise is totally UNJUSTIFIED, you cannot expect any business owner, especially small business owners to do that for everyone. Could @JETT lose some employees for the same money and not having to work with :poop:, yes. But he offers them overtime, less taxes, and maybe other benefits--which we have not talked about. 

I don't know about you or others, but there use to be a time when people were loyal to the company they worked for. My dad worked for the same company for 42 years. That doesn't happen a lot, unless it is a small business owner and their employees, these days. 

Jett will have to make those decisions as they come forward, but trying to force people to give a 120% raise, now that is incompetent behavior. (unless they go from part time to full time employment)