$15/hr not enough....

gamewatcher63

1 minute ago, JETT said:

You starting to ask to many ?'s that you haven't the slightest clue about...

What’s wrong with questions?.  If it’s legit there’s nothing to worry about.  

I get 8 hours of scheduled overtime every other week.  I’m gonna ask my supervisor if he can pay me that in cash and not report it.

• LOL! 2

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

I get 8 hours of scheduled overtime every other week.  I’m gonna ask my supervisor if he can pay me that in cash and not report it.

Uncle Creepy’s Tax Men will levy the necessary penalties against him..

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

I'd say do it more for you less for uncle sam

4 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

It’s less money going to govt and more to me.  But it’s skirting the irs.  Does it show on their w-2?

It could be done in a 1099 form if they agree to it.  Then the taxes would be on the employee.  There are loopholes in everything.  That's how I can see it as being legit for Jett's business.  

I think the minimum wage should stay where it's at for those under 21 years of age.  I know most businesses in my area pay $10 an hour or more.  I'm not sure how it is in East Texas, but I don't see a cost of living advantage in East Texas anymore as it used to be pre-2000.  Rents are comparable now, gas is higher the further you get away from the coast, food prices are the same, and property taxes are much lower if you rent your property from the state.  I would think that water bills are cheaper.  I was paying $20 a month, but no trash pickup at my home in Tyler, but I pay $52 a month here.  I also don't know how much electricity costs are in East Texas, but my electric bill averages at $100 a month for the entire year.  In Tyler it was $75 a month.  The only three things in my house that are constantly running are my refrigerator, freezer, and computer.  I turn everything off in the summer except at night.  

4 hours ago, JETT said:

You starting to ask to many ?'s that you haven't the slightest clue about...

Somebody asking to many questions ? I know somebody who may can help you out.

http://usdefensewatch.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/Hillary-Clinton-Evil-Witch.jpg

35 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

That’s not being a good liberal now is it.  Liberals want more of your money so they can give to others.  You sound more like a republican wanting to pay in less tax dollars.

I've told you what I was, ignorance is deafening as well

On 1/19/2021 at 10:16 PM, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Minimum wage is straight up communism........the MARKET should decide wages......

You're smarter than that. History has shown that is not a good strategy at all. There's a reason why outsourcing is huge.  Don't forget about the sweatshops on Mexico either. Fair wages should be supported by the government. Communism is giving all the the same wage. Not the same.