Democrat Demands for Direct Checks Increase: ‘Let’s Send Out $2k Monthly Checks’

RETIREDFAN1

If the stimulus check we were sent was not enough for these people, tell you constituents that they need to get out of the house and get a job, instead of allowing those of us work, keep paying for them to sit at home, all shuttering in their rooms, staying out of the workforce because they are too scared they might get sick. Well the corona virus is not going anywhere, it have been here for years, and it has mutated at least twice so far, so whatever doctors think they can cure the virus, you have to get 10 steps ahead of it. 

Don't get me wrong, when allowed to get the vaccine when it is available, I will get it, just because of my underlying health conditions. But how do you build up immunity to anything if you lock yourself in your home 24/7. 

45 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

If the stimulus check we were sent was not enough for these people, tell you constituents that they need to get out of the house and get a job, instead of allowing those of us work, keep paying for them to sit at home, all shuttering in their rooms, staying out of the workforce because they are too scared they might get sick. Well the corona virus is not going anywhere, it have been here for years, and it has mutated at least twice so far, so whatever doctors think they can cure the virus, you have to get 10 steps ahead of it. 

Don't get me wrong, when allowed to get the vaccine when it is available, I will get it, just because of my underlying health conditions. But how do you build up immunity to anything if you lock yourself in your home 24/7. 

Herd Immunity is how I choose to deal with it..

1 hour ago, DannyZuco said:

If the stimulus check we were sent was not enough for these people, tell you constituents that thIey need to get out of the house and get a job, instead of allowing those of us work, keep paying for them to sit at home, all shuttering in their rooms, staying out of the workforce because they are too scared they might get sick. Well the corona virus is not going anywhere, it have been here for years, and it has mutated at least twice so far, so whatever doctors think they can cure the virus, you have to get 10 steps ahead of it. 

I'll get the vaccination when it falls in-line with my medical routine.  I am not afraid of it etc.  I get the flu shot every year...  However, I am not going to act like its going to save my life and push my way to the front of the line.