Communist BLM/Antifa Thugs Resume Riots as soon as pedojoe is sworn in.........

RETIREDFAN1

I am wondering what our local leftist think of the violence in Portland and on west coast again last night, right after the inauguration? 

Will uncle joe, send in law enforcement, the military? Or just let them keep burning the place down. 

Oh wait, the media will change its stance and those antifa and BLM uprisers will now become white supremist groups and Trump supporters.--that fits their narrative more. SMFH. 

38 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

I am wondering what our local leftist think of the violence in Portland and on west coast again last night, right after the inauguration? 

Will uncle joe, send in law enforcement, the military? Or just let them keep burning the place down. 

Oh wait, the media will change its stance and those antifa and BLM uprisers will now become white supremist groups and Trump supporters.--that fits their narrative more. SMFH. 

He should vet their local national guard and send in the ones he trusts to do the job.  

3 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

He should vet their local national guard and send in the ones he trusts to do the job.  

Can't send those in, they would only help with the riots. Needs to send the ones that were NOT wanted in Washington--they would do a much better job. LOL 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, DannyZuco said:

Can I blame Antifa? Asking for a friend. As for what Joe will do, there has NEVER been a problem with get violent to shut down these riots. 

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

Can I blame Antifa? Asking for a friend. As for what Joe will do, there has NEVER been a problem with get violent to shut down these riots. 

You are more than welcome to blame antifa for the riots last night. 

Do you mean you don't have a problem using violence to end the riots, by law enforcement? Because over the past 7 months, these were all "peaceful protests" according to the MSM. JS. 

38 minutes ago, DannyZuco said:

You are more than welcome to blame antifa for the riots last night. 

Do you mean you don't have a problem using violence to end the riots, by law enforcement? Because over the past 7 months, these were all "peaceful protests" according to the MSM. JS. 

Unlike some people on this site. I don't try to sugarcoat what I see. If you are damaging property and hurting other people regardless of who you are it is not a peaceful protest. this is not directed at you but I'm sick of people on this forum treating things differently if they don't fit the agenda. People rather make excuses for the same actions that others do and they condemn them. 

I have another point to make but I'll  make it later because I don't want any deflection from others on the site.