Atlanta

dillonpanthers

2 hours ago, Slickarick said:

ahh i got ya.. that would be a great hire he did good things at P.P. Coming back to the area after one year removed. wonder what is going on in the world of the kats of the black variety. 

I’d say that Kat was very disappointed in the Supt and Board’s decision last Nov.  Could be some smoke witg that fire.......

• Like 1

He had some success in the land of the KATS. Took them a few weeks to adjust but they won district and a 1st round playoff game before supt and friends decided to shut them down. I know a lot of people thought he wouldn’t be able to win with the slot t down there, proved a lot wrong. That would be a tremendous hire 

1 hour ago, MrSalty said:

its on maxpreps

"Kat maxpreps" search leads to Kat Vega's girls basketball profile. Says she's a senior. Maybe an early graduation is the plan? Would still be kind of late for her to get over to Atlanta. 2.0 points per game. Questionable hire. 

1 hour ago, mrclean69 said:

"Kat maxpreps" search leads to Kat Vega's girls basketball profile. Says she's a senior. Maybe an early graduation is the plan? Would still be kind of late for her to get over to Atlanta. 2.0 points per game. Questionable hire. 

dont be hatin.jpg

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, JETT said:

Man I hear from a good source that if Atlanta makes a certain hire that they're going to be feeling like they're wearing Rolex watches around their wrist and gold chains around their necks. Feeling so fine.

They are hiring Steve Morris? 

• LOL! 1