Atlanta

dillonpanthers

If they hire who we all know they should the rabs will have so many fake punts the other teams will be saying “what where” the whole night. And this man could have redemption for the 4th and 7 call vs the rabs in 2006. And yes I will keep beating that dead horse buddy. 

On 2/9/2021 at 2:54 PM, JETT said:

Man I hear from a good source that if Atlanta makes a certain hire that they're going to be feeling like they're wearing Rolex watches around their wrist and gold chains around their necks. Feeling so fine.

Jerry Bomar’s returning??

10 hours ago, randomuser said:

Jerry Bomar’s returning??

No EAST HOOKS will be coming to Cass County. Coaches retreats in Hot Springs Golf in Hot Springs Village and old men everywhere will be walking the cartparts calling it like they see it. Rumor is its a 2 for 1 deal and the Gator will be on staff. If so kids will not do anything they aren't supposed to and the will BLOCK for sure. 

4 hours ago, bradbankman said:

Does Atlanta really have that much talent coming? Watched the HS and was not impressed, but have no clue about any subvarsity teams

What do the have coming?????? The M & M boys. The Gator and the Bandit.   The winningest all time middle school basketball coach ever and the man who will not tolerate people talking to him rudely. The Bandit don’t care if the guy is 19 or 95 nobody is gonna call him an ***hole

22 hours ago, centex1 said:

What do the have coming?????? The M & M boys. The Gator and the Bandit.   The winningest all time middle school basketball coach ever and the man who will not tolerate people talking to him rudely. The Bandit don’t care if the guy is 19 or 95 nobody is gonna call him an ***hole

I have no clue what you are talking about or who, but man are you entertaining. Ready to see who gets this one.

I heard old Vinnie is already putting a top notch staff together. The Gator asst AD. Coach Denton as special teams coordinator. Coach Pierson as linebackers coach. A guy that was recently an ad as head baseball. He Will give him valuable insight on the 50 defense. The cattle rustler as the social media head communications director. Their first coaches retreat will be to Angelo’s and then a stop in Seguin to put together a new name for the 50. It will be a 3 hour meeting with 7 words said. 

16 hours ago, bradbankman said:

Is this a done deal?

I heard tonight in Atlanta there will be the temperature rising and there will be a Saturday Night Fever. The black shirts and white jackets will be out and they will be gold chains everywhere. 

or Atlanta is the pursuer and the bandit is the the pursuee and he is the damnest pursuee that the rabbits have ever pursuered. 

Hope you like it Bull. 

4 hours ago, centex1 said:

I heard tonight in Atlanta there will be the temperature rising and there will be a Saturday Night Fever. The black shirts and white jackets will be out and they will be gold chains everywhere. 

or Atlanta is the pursuer and the bandit is the the pursuee and he is the damnest pursuee that the rabbits have ever pursuered. 

Hope you like it Bull. 

Biggest bunch of nonsense I have ever  heard.

• Like 1

You would think with the world of zoom and google meets the 1st interviews or whatever could be done that way would expedite the process you would think is easier than getting a committee together at one place. I know its harder to get  a feel for someone that way but if you like what they have to say bring them back for a second in person interview. 

6 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Crazy to see how long this taking to hire someone for this position.

The list of credible applicants was pretty long. I heard several names floating around that it would be hard to choose one or the other. Can't rush a process like this. First out of town hire for Atlanta since 1987.