Atlanta

dillonpanthers

49 minutes ago, Slickarick said:

Hrm..can't tell if Atlanta folks are in shock of the hire or disappointed.

im  disappointed... it took you 2 months to hire a .500 coach ,  some of the names that i heard were on the list of candidates  this hire def leaves me scrathing my head for sure.....  but he is here now so lets get behind him...  and go rabbs 

• Confused 1

Definitely a head scratcher 61 and 66 as a head coach i know it was at Hallsville. Really thought they were going get a big time up and comer for this job someone young with energy to reignite this program. And this why people ask why do coaches take terrible first AD jobs the answer is because most schools would rather recycle no matter how bad the record, than to take a chance on a coordinator. But he may do an incredible job idk anything about him.

11 minutes ago, supermaroon said:

Definitely a head scratcher 61 and 66 as a head coach i know it was at Hallsville. Really thought they were going get a big time up and comer for this job someone young with energy to reignite this program. And this why people ask why do coaches take terrible first AD jobs the answer is because most schools would rather recycle no matter how bad the record, than to take a chance on a coordinator. But he may do an incredible job idk anything about him.

i  always thought the first thing you ask yourself when hiring a coach was, is he a winner? and can he when championships here?....  but apparently that's not the case in Atlanta ...  but that is beyond my pay grade so i will have to like it or lump it i guess....

The guy just won a state title at Denton Ryan. Maybe he didn't have the most success at Hallsville, but lets be honest here. You guys underperformed last year by a long shot. Probably not a bad idea to find a guy with HC experience that comes from an outstanding program. Give Plunk some credit. Maybe he has some fresh ideas to bring from the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP team he was just a part of.

12 minutes ago, GoodOleBoy73 said:

The guy just won a state title at Denton Ryan. Maybe he didn't have the most success at Hallsville, but lets be honest here. You guys underperformed last year by a long shot. Probably not a bad idea to find a guy with HC experience that comes from an outstanding program. Give Plunk some credit. Maybe he has some fresh ideas to bring from the STATE CHAMPIONSHIP team he was just a part of.

the guy was a safeties coach at ryan   so  save me the  he is the reason they won a state title speech....

12 minutes ago, Coacher25 said:

Let's not forget that Atlanta had other candidates in mind-They all said no. Instead of b*tching and moaning, give the guy a chance. He's done some good things as a HC.

who is bi@ching  i said the hire made me scratch my head...  and that he is here so we must get behind him....  so please read before you comment   and yes i can bi@ch cause i pay school taxes in atlanta and i had 3 sons play for the rabbits so yea im concerned about what they do and who they hire......   

1 hour ago, AtlantaFan04 said:

What's funny is that the way you accuse Atlanta fans of acting is literally how YOU act in your opinion of Tatum.

Personally, I don't really know what to make of the hire. I guess we'll see. 

Ok. I’ll bite. 

Show me where I ever said I wasn’t happy with a Tatum hire...