Ask Joe a question - How dare you

osup116

VIDEO: Biden Snaps at WH Reporter, Walks Out of Signing Ceremony in a Huff

By Jennifer Van Laar | Jan 21, 2021 3:15 PM ET

Biden-730x0.png

At the end of a press conference announcing new Executive Orders on COVID-19 response Thursday, Joe Biden proceeded to sit down and sign said orders in front of the White House Press Corps. Kamala Harris and Dr. Anthony Fauci stood behind Biden, ostensibly available to answer questions at the end of the ceremony.

Instead, when Biden melted down at the first question from a reporter and walked out in a huff (were he more physically agile one might be able to use the term “stormed out”), Harris and Fauci were in an awkward position.

After Biden signed the last EO relating to the United States’ Global Response Directive reporters attempted to ask him questions. An unidentified male reporter asked:

Mr. President, you set the goal at 100 million vaccines in your first 100 days. Is that high enough? Shouldn’t you set the bar higher [inaudible] where the US is right now?

Biden replied:

When I announced it you all said it wasn’t possible. C’mon, gimme a break, man. It’s a good start.

He then got up and walked out of the room, bypassing the podium and Kamala Harris. After an awkward pause and glance at the press corps, Harris turned and exited, followed by Fauci.

We all know that if this were Donald Trump and Jim Acosta, Acosta would already be on camera at CNN decrying the verbal abuse he’d just taken.

Watch the interaction here:

Jennifer Van Laar
Jennifer Van Laar, RedState's Deputy Managing Editor, is an unapologetic California conservative, sports fanatic, and mom of 3 boys. She's also co-host of Sounds Right With Jen and Scott, and joins The Jen and Don Show on Salem Radio Network's AM 590 The Answer every Thursday for "Spill The Tea Thursday." Follow her work on Facebook and Twitter. Story tips: [email protected].  

My question, which I don't think others are picking up on is....Why is the United States signing a GLOBAL RESPONSE DIRECTIVE? Shouldn't we be taking care of Americans first, or is it more important to take care of the rest of the world, while our people continue to die. 

According to directions I have heard on every air plane flight--in case of an emergency, you are suppose to place the oxygen over your face first, then help young children and older adults. That would seem to make sense that we help our country first, then worry about the others. 

• Like 1