Check this out.

CarthDawg77

4 hours ago, JETT said:

IDC who stops it, I put my hope in a whole year of the R's saying it would disappear after Nov 3rd, guess both sides lie

It’s a virus.  Nobody can stop it.  Blaming it on trump was stupid.  Whoever was president, this was gonna happen.  Shutting down wasn’t gonna stop it. 
yes, both sides lie

• Like 1

Just now, DB2point0 said:

It’s a virus.  Nobody can stop it.  Blaming it on trump was stupid.  Whoever was president, this was gonna happen.  Shutting down wasn’t gonna stop it. 
yes, both sides lie

Exactly... like when RINOS SAY they are Conservative just to get into office for life...

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

yes, both sides lie

My personal opinion China started this because of the tariffs trump put on them, so I don't agree with the whoever was president this was going to happen... thats just my opinion though 

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

My personal opinion China started this because of the tariffs trump put on them, so I don't agree with the whoever was president this was going to happen... thats just my opinion though 

if a country is willing to retaliate in the form of a virus, don’t you think they probably need sanctions and tariffs?

6 minutes ago, JETT said:

And remember the old saying about opinions...... LOL 

10 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

if a country is willing to retaliate in the form of a virus, don’t you think they probably need sanctions and tariffs?

I'm not 100% sure on that... I don't think Americans deserve to die because of someone's decision 

3 hours ago, JETT said:

So you’re saying China is responsible for it.  Biden wants to go back to being  buddies with them.  

It’s not trumps fault it’s rampant in the US.  It’s a virus.  Acting like political party makes a difference in stopping it is stupid.  Trump helped research for vaccinations and got them out quicker.    Saying a Democrat would’ve done better is stupid.  Remember it was the dems that said he shouldn’t close off ports and traffic from certain countries only to say the opposite later.  It’s a virus.  We’d still be in the same shape if Hillary was in office.  

3 hours ago, JETT said:

I'm not 100% sure on that... I don't think Americans deserve to die because of someone's decision 

It’s a pandemic, not a bad decision.  Who’s fault is it in the U.K.?  What about India?  Or Australia?  You gonna blame that on trump too?  

12 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

It’s a pandemic, not a bad decision.  Who’s fault is it in the U.K.?  What about India?  Or Australia?  You gonna blame that on trump too?  

This virus was developed in a lab in China. It is deadly for those with medical infirmaties; China has over a Billion people & housing, as well as feeding so many people is a difficult task, therefore, in my own opinion, this virus was developed to weed out older people & those with poor health as a means of creating a little breathing room in China. How & why it got out is anybody’s guess.

1 hour ago, JETT said:

They retaliated on trump is my opinion 

They retaliated on America.  That’s where you’re opinion is flawed.  He was putting in better trade deals on behalf of the Americans he represented.  Your acting like he did something horrible and the “got him back”.  Such a leftist thought process 

1 hour ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This virus was developed in a lab in China. It is deadly for those with medical infirmaties; China has over a Billion people & housing, as well as feeding so many people is a difficult task, therefore, in my own opinion, this virus was developed to weed out older people & those with poor health as a means of creating a little breathing room in China. How & why it got out is anybody’s guess.

It came from animals like all the other corona viruses did before.  Have you vaccinated an animal lately?  Most vaccines have corona virus in them.  It wasn’t developed in a lab.  They were trying to make a vaccine for it in case it got out (supposedly).  How it got out and why is a different dilemma 

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

They retaliated on America.  That’s where you’re opinion is flawed.  He was putting in better trade deals on behalf of the Americans he represented.  Your acting like he did something horrible and the “got him back”.  Such a leftist thought process 

Everything is leftists if you dont carry trumps sack