Check this out.

CarthDawg77

52 minutes ago, JETT said:

Nothing i can do about it, it is what it is like trump said

So you’re happy with the economy ranking down the drain as long as trump doesn’t have it going in the right direction.  Man, you better get that hatred under control.  It will consume you if you aren’t careful 

14 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

So you’re happy with the economy ranking down the drain as long as trump doesn’t have it going in the right direction.  Man, you better get that hatred under control.  It will consume you if you aren’t careful 

Where's the hatred, I was stating nothing I can do about whos elected, biden got more votes... ppl liked him more than trump and he's in office for 4 years 

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

You could educate yourself about the candidates and actually vote.  

Na, ill pass.... I voted once in my lifetime and that was in 16 for Hillary... it was my first time ever voting, didn't vote this election and may not next election... depends whos running 

18 minutes ago, JETT said:

Na, ill pass.... I voted once in my lifetime and that was in 16 for Hillary... it was my first time ever voting, didn't vote this election and may not next election... depends whos running 

Posting history and now this.  Yea, you’re a lib.  Lol!

• LOL! 1

8 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Posting history and now this.  Yea, you’re a lib.  Lol!

Na, im neither lib nor conservative... neither party aligns with me so I rather not vote... I can talk #### all day long about trump cause he's a idiot.. ill do the same bout biden

1 minute ago, DB2point0 said:

Let’s see you do it.  So far you haven’t.  

Hes been president for a whole 2 days LMAO, there's things I disagree with him on.... to me its not about policies,cause everyone has their own views on things... trump was just a idiot and clown and deserved what he got.... bashed every day for 4 years, hopefully the media stays on biden as well and don't go soft

2 minutes ago, JETT said:

Hes been president for a whole 2 days LMAO, there's things I disagree with him on.... to me its not about policies,cause everyone has their own views on things... trump was just a idiot and clown and deserved what he got.... bashed every day for 4 years, hopefully the media stays on biden as well and don't go soft

2 days in and already broken promises.  Already undoing things that were very good for the country.  Biden is an idiot and a bumbling mumbling clown too.  He’s a career (47 years) politician and is a part of the problem, but oh yea, let’s make him president where he can executive order us to death

15 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

2 days in and already broken promises.  Already undoing things that were very good for the country.  Biden is an idiot and a bumbling mumbling clown too.  He’s a career (47 years) politician and is a part of the problem, but oh yea, let’s make him president where he can executive order us to death

Nothing I can do about what he does, he ran on those things and will please his voters.... you do realize there were millions who voted for him and his policies despite what yall think of him being old and no voters... there's ppl who likes the things he's doing same as trump

On 1/22/2021 at 1:09 PM, Youngcoach123 said:

if a country is willing to retaliate in the form of a virus, don’t you think they probably need sanctions and tariffs?

Actually the whole world should go to war against them, because they will never pay a dime for the damage they have caused across the world.  

On 1/22/2021 at 10:28 PM, JETT said:

Nothing I can do about what he does, he ran on those things and will please his voters.... you do realize there were millions who voted for him and his policies despite what yall think of him being old and no voters... there's ppl who likes the things he's doing same as trump

He’s already broken several promises made to his voters

On 1/22/2021 at 4:47 PM, CarthDawg77 said:

This virus was developed in a lab in China. It is deadly for those with medical infirmaties; China has over a Billion people & housing, as well as feeding so many people is a difficult task, therefore, in my own opinion, this virus was developed to weed out older people & those with poor health as a means of creating a little breathing room in China. How & why it got out is anybody’s guess.

The Chinese are still able to travel especially for business reasons.  Another is that many Chinese Americans and some Americans travel to China to sight see, business, or education.  Many of the first cases in Harris Co. came from a cruise on the Nile, and then it began to spread.  

• Like 1

On 1/22/2021 at 10:06 PM, JETT said:

They are throwing slow Joe softballs and covering for everything he has done.  Praising him increasing the unemployment rate.  The media got what they wanted.  Now we all suffer for it

1 hour ago, MavGrad99 said:

They are throwing slow Joe softballs and covering for everything he has done.  Praising him increasing the unemployment rate.  The media got what they wanted.  Now we all suffer for it

Nancy & Chucky are exctatic with his performance, thus far...”C’Mon, Man!”🙄

6 hours ago, JETT said:

And they should be frustrated with him about it, unity starts when the lies stop which may be never 🤷‍♂️

Unity starts when the divisiveness stops.  The democrats have been the most kniving and divisive bunch, but point fingers for years.  Obama was the most divisive president ever.  He had multiple opportunities to unite instead he drove the wedge deeper.  Research which democrats showed up for Trump’s inauguration, you’ll be shocked.  Yet again there has been opportunity to stop division yet the democrats wouldn’t call out the problems and hold people accountable.  Now they’re being hypocritical about rioting and stuff because it suits their cause.  The democrats are the most kniving, divisive and hypocritical party you’ll ever see.