40 million watch inauguration....

gamewatcher63

That sure is a small amount of people to watch.  I'll admit that I turned the station at work for it, and no one was watching but me.  I only wanted to see how large the crowd was, and who was attending.  I have yet to see the numbers of those in attendance, but I would say it was between 1000-3000 people.  From what I found it was the second most watched since Truman, behind Ronald Reagan's first inauguration.  In a different article I found that 30.6 million viewers watched Trump's inauguration.  https://clypd.com/presidential-inaugurations-from-truman-to-trump/

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/president-joe-biden-s-inauguration-draws-40m-viewers/ar-BB1cYvAJ?ocid=msedgdhp

My question....where are the other 40 million? I know they weren't at work.....

1 hour ago, DaveTV1 said:

That sure is a small amount of people to watch.  I'll admit that I turned the station at work for it, and no one was watching but me.  I only wanted to see how large the crowd was, and who was attending.  I have yet to see the numbers of those in attendance, but I would say it was between 1000-3000 people.  From what I found it was the second most watched since Truman, behind Ronald Reagan's first inauguration.  In a different article I found that 30.6 million viewers watched Trump's inauguration.  https://clypd.com/presidential-inaugurations-from-truman-to-trump/

According to @DaveTV1 article looks to be a possible record for most viewed 

1 minute ago, JETT said:

According to @DaveTV1 article looks to be a possible record for most viewed 

If you read the article I linked too...

Obama’s first inaugural peaked at more than 51 million viewers when he was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2009; his second inaugural drew a considerably smaller audience, as is typical for two-term presidents.

Like I said, Biden voters were either in the grave or.....the 40 million voted twice.....

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

Obama’s first inaugural peaked at more than 51 million viewers when he was sworn in on Jan. 20, 2009; his second inaugural drew a considerably smaller audience, as is typical for two-term presidents.

Like I said, Biden voters were either in the grave or.....the 40 million voted twice.....

I see that now, I looked up trumps in '17 it showed 38.35 million and he got 60+ million votes, just shows many folks don't care to watch or can't JMO

11 minutes ago, gamewatcher63 said:

So many were unemployed during Obama days all they had to do was stay home and watch tv. Along comes the orange guy and now everyone has a job that wants one and has to go to work instead of watching the nonsense in Washington. 

30 minutes ago, trashyhound said:

So many were unemployed during Obama days all they had to do was stay home and watch tv. Along comes the orange guy and now everyone has a job that wants one and has to go to work instead of watching the nonsense in Washington. 

Yeah thats what it is

• LOL! 1