The ole bait and switch in GA

gamewatcher63

5 minutes ago, JETT said:

I dont get any of this money and could be wrong, but I thought somewhere it said they were sending $1400 on top of the 600 trumps team sent? 

"Warnock and Ossoff made it a point to endorse and exclusively say ‘$2,000 checks,’" Georgia Democrat Oscar Zaro told Mediaite. "A lot of the people in my district voted blue in the runoff for two main reasons. One: Loeffler and Perdue denying us relief during COVID while profiting millions themselves; and two, $2,000 checks."

Rogelio Linares, a Democratic canvasser during the runoff elections, told Mediaite that he feels "like s---" over the issue and called it "a betrayal of the working class.

"I was lying to people that were relying on this," he said. "At the time I didn’t know it was a lie. But that was not the reality."

1 minute ago, gamewatcher63 said:

"Warnock and Ossoff made it a point to endorse and exclusively say ‘$2,000 checks,’" Georgia Democrat Oscar Zaro told Mediaite. "A lot of the people in my district voted blue in the runoff for two main reasons. One: Loeffler and Perdue denying us relief during COVID while profiting millions themselves; and two, $2,000 checks."

Rogelio Linares, a Democratic canvasser during the runoff elections, told Mediaite that he feels "like s---" over the issue and called it "a betrayal of the working class.

"I was lying to people that were relying on this," he said. "At the time I didn’t know it was a lie. But that was not the reality."

Damn

1 hour ago, gamewatcher63 said:

A Democrat Lying?! ‘magine THAT....🙄

• Thanks 1