2 minutes ago, RecruitbEastTx said:

You're thinking about Trey Hodge. Josh's brother is Kylan Thomas. 

Yea I believe that's his name...Kylan. He was a big kid when I first met him playing summer basketball 

5 hours ago, ANTI said:

Meanwhile, 2023 Longview QB Jordan Allen is at FBU Regionals in DFW today as well.

Longview 2024 SS Chase Smith was also at FBU regionals today, earning an invite to the Adidas National Top Gun Showcase in Florida.

I haven't talked about Smith much on smoaky, but the Foster MS product is a top 5 talent out of Longview's '23 and '24 classes combined....and trust me...that says a lot.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, ANTI said:

Longview 2023 QB Jordan Allen receives invite to Adidas National Top Gun showcase in Florida. 

Watching some of his work (video) and looking at his grading (camp), he still has a LOT of development and progression that needs to happen compared to the others....especially mechanics, release, accuracy, and zip on the ball. But if I am being honest, this young man is working REALLY hard and I hope he develops what is needed for his team to be successful.  I find myself rooting for him more and more.  If I had to put my money on anyone at this point, he has to be 1 or 2.

• Like 3

49 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Hearing rumors that still Holmes wants Sanchez at QB is this true man?? Holmes needs to be checked in to get his brain checked if he picks him over the transfer. 

Legit lol’d just at reading this.

16 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Hearing rumors that still Holmes wants Sanchez at QB is this true man?? Holmes needs to be checked in to get his brain checked if he picks him over the transfer. 

I'm not surprised.

19 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Sanchez is a good kid.  He played a little better than I thought he would last yr.  If you need a game manager, he would be ok.  But they need more than that just to be a playoff team.  I think the transfer will likely be favored to start...unless he looks bad in the spring.  Don't be shocked if some others are in the running at QB

5 hours ago, JTFAN99 said:

Sanchez is a good kid.  He played a little better than I thought he would last yr.  If you need a game manager, he would be ok.  But they need more than that just to be a playoff team.  I think the transfer will likely be favored to start...unless he looks bad in the spring.  Don't be shocked if some others are in the running at QB

Man you know dang well he not gonna win no games LOL. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Man you know dang well he not gonna win no games LOL. 

bro, I agree with you.  I said they probably wouldn't make the playoffs if he the qb.  There is no way I see this guy transfering to Tyler if he wasn't going to start. 

• Like 1

I've noticed that Eli Holt has been pretty busy with route demons 7v7, playing with a few of his CUJO teammates.

Sounds like a player that certainly has a shot at starting to me. Not to mention he had a better year than Sanchez last year with probably less talent around him.

• Like 2

Longview 2024 ATH Budhha Garrett at FBU camp. Already 6'0, Garrett is a bonified athlete. 3 sport player. He was a monster RB at Foster MS, had a very dominant year at WR as a freshman this past year....was moved up to varsity during the playoffs. But his future is probably a D1 safety.

He may start this fall at safety for Longview as a sophomore.