In Tyler High's spring game, the white team won 26-14. 

The White team was QB'd by 2022 Eli Holt, who had multiple TD's. 

The Blue team was QB'd by 2024 Derrick McFall...interesting. Franklin no longer the QB of the future?

28 minutes ago, kingwolf said:

JT with a QB who can throw....going to be night and day for everyone when they play Tyler High.

Yep, and he can run too. Geo McColister was the closest comp that I made for Eli Holt when he transferred there but Holt may have a slightly better arm. 

Like I said, the only team that I'd be shocked to see make playoffs in this district is West Mesquite, and even they should be better than they were last year. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, ANTI said:

In Tyler High's spring game, the white team won 26-14. 

The White team was QB'd by 2022 Eli Holt, who had multiple TD's. 

The Blue team was QB'd by 2024 Derrick McFall...interesting. Franklin no longer the QB of the future?

I mentioned a few months ago that there would be some changes at QB.  I knew about McFall moving to that position.  I think this is a situation in which they want to best athlete to touch the ball at all times and he his the best athlete on the team.   I think Holt will probably be the QB, but McFall will see time there.  7 on 7 will tell us alot.  Frank could end up playing qb, but not this yr with Holt, Sanchez and McFall. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

I mentioned a few months ago that there would be some changes at QB.  I knew about McFall moving to that position.  I think this is a situation in which they want to best athlete to touch the ball at all times and he his the best athlete on the team.   I think Holt will probably be the QB, but McFall will see time there.  7 on 7 will tell us alot.  Frank could end up playing qb, but not this yr with Holt, Sanchez and McFall. 

Sanchez…. Lmao. 😂

56 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

Sanchez is strictly baseball right now. 

1 hour ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Found a QB but o line needs some work 

I think he was playing with 2nd team Oline.  They return like 5 or 6 guys that started on Oline at some point last yr.  I think they were on the blue team.

McKinney North 2021 Schedule

8/13 - vs Frisco Wakeland (scrimmage), 6 PM

8/20 - vs Frisco (scrimmage), 6 PM

Week 1  8/28 - vs West Moore, OK (McKinney Classic), 7 PM

Week 2  9/3 - vs Justin Northwest (Senior Night), 7 PM

Week 3  9/10 - @ Marshall, 7:30 PM

Week 4  9/17 - vs Rockwall-Heath, 7 PM

Week 5  9/24 - @ Tyler, 7:30 PM

Week 6  9/30 - vs West Mesquite (HC), 7 PM

Week 7  10/8 - @ Wylie East, 7:30 PM 

Week 8  10/15 - vs Highland Park, 7:30 PM

Week 9  10/22 - @ Sherman, 7:30 PM