Week 5  9/23 - @ West Mesquite, 7 PM

Week 6  10/1 - vs Wylie East (Little League Night), 7:30 PM

Week 7  10/8 - @ Highland Park, 7:30 PM 

Week 8  10/15 - vs Sherman, 7:30 PM

Week 9  OPEN

Week 10  10/28 - @ McKinney North, 7 PM

Week 11  11/5 - vs Tyler (Senior Night), 7:30 PM

On 5/13/2021 at 9:46 AM, JTFAN99 said:

I mentioned a few months ago that there would be some changes at QB.  I knew about McFall moving to that position.  I think this is a situation in which they want to best athlete to touch the ball at all times and he his the best athlete on the team.   I think Holt will probably be the QB, but McFall will see time there.  7 on 7 will tell us alot.  Frank could end up playing qb, but not this yr with Holt, Sanchez and McFall. 

I forgot that y'all have Caiden Drummer coming into the program this fall too. So that may have been a deciding factor in McFall going the QB route too. 

Highland Park's spring game was last night....and 2023 QB Brennan Storer threw dimes all over the field. 4 D1 offers on the table, but I'm sure that list is about to grow a lot. 

9 hours ago, ANTI said:

I forgot that y'all have Caiden Drummer coming into the program this fall too. So that may have been a deciding factor in McFall going the QB route too. 

possible. Its likely he will be on varsity.  But they need to develop another qb because Holt will be a senior. 

14 minutes ago, JTFAN99 said:

yea. saw that a few weeks back.  A little shocked about that. 

Idk This might seem outlandish but seems like the recruiting at TH is kinda subpar. Idk what that is about but it seems like player exposure isn’t the same, idk if that had to do with his move or not, but just something I thought about. 

28 minutes ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

Idk This might seem outlandish but seems like the recruiting at TH is kinda subpar. Idk what that is about but it seems like player exposure isn’t the same, idk if that had to do with his move or not, but just something I thought about. 

I think exposure at TH is still pretty good but I am shocked that Montrell Wade hasn't had any activity in over a year.

He was one of the first 2023 players in the state to get their first D1 offer, even before Jalen Hale at Longview.

9 hours ago, ANTI said:

I think exposure at TH is still pretty good but I am shocked that Montrell Wade hasn't had any activity in over a year.

He was one of the first 2023 players in the state to get their first D1 offer, even before Jalen Hale at Longview.

I think a lot of that had to do with his last years numbers because of a terrible QB thanks to Holmes. 

11 hours ago, NODAYSOFFTX said:

IDK...Coach Holmes is really good about getting his players out there. That's probably one of the best things he does. A lot of kids signed to lower level schools recently, but they just haven't had alot of top D-1 players in last couple of yrs.  Kitan Crawford a couple yrs ago and couple other guys with Street the yr before.  

I thought Ates this past yr could have went to a Div.2 or 1-AA school, but I don't know where he is going.  

I think this will change soon.  

11 hours ago, ANTI said:

yea.  I think things will start to pick back up for him and other players over the next yr or so.

There are a few guys that I think have a chance to be D-1 prospects. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

Anyone now if it will be streamed

It will not be.

There will be photos, and a little bit of live video on Facebook, but not a dedicated stream on YouTube. 

• Sad 1
  • Stinks 1

37 minutes ago, WolverBean said:

tough order for nelson well any db lol

You should've seen the ball that Jartaivan Wright caught from Josh Thomas. 

Oh.My.Goodness

• Like 1