9 Ways PedoJoe Has Already Broken His Promise on Unity

RETIREDFAN1

31 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

The radical libtards don't know the meaning of unity ....

libs and cons have two different definitions. Apparently to the right, anytime you point out that you're being treated differently it's causing division. History always repeats itself.  It's always been like that in American history. Every generation of conservatives see nothing wrong with the social aspect of the country ever. To be fair, speaking out against slavery was saying unity was being ruined, the civil rights act, women fighting for the right to vote and so on....

20 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

libs and cons have two different definitions. Apparently to the right, anytime you point out that you're being treated differently it's causing division. History always repeats itself.  It's always been like that in American history. Every generation of conservatives see nothing wrong with the social aspect of the country ever. To be fair, speaking out against slavery was saying unity was being ruined, the civil rights act, women fighting for the right to vote and so on....

That isn’t a slanted opinion At All...🙄 Give us your take on how libs wrongly view conservatives...

23 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

The LEFT keeps bringing up ancient battles that HAVE ALREADY BEEN WON........move on to something else........

Just now, RETIREDFAN1 said:

The LEFT keeps bringing up ancient battles that HAVE ALREADY BEEN WON........move on to something else........

Ancient battles? Dude you're talking about my parents and grandparents.

I used history to show a trend. If I can't use it in this case, we should throw out historical trends for everything. 

• Like 1

Thats funny, especially seeing a dumb### walk thru the capitol with a confederate flag.... LMAO, nevermind I forgot that was ANTIFA and BLM

2 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

That isn’t a slanted opinion At All...🙄 Give us your take on how libs wrongly view conservatives...

Who's opinion in this forum is NOT slanted? Let's not play the deflection game today.  Just sick of double standards when it comes to EVENTS. I realize the double standard when talking about views.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Ancient battles? Dude you're talking about my parents and grandparents.

I used history to show a trend. If I can't use it in this case, we should throw out historical trends for everything. 

Battles that have ALREADY BEEN WON....your parents and grandparents are to be lauded for their victory.............I made a statement about how leftists in general tend to keep trying to fight these battles that are now irrelevant, since victory was achieved..........trends are perfectly acceptable statistically.......

19 minutes ago, JETT said:

Thats funny, especially seeing a dumb### walk thru the capitol with a confederate flag.... LMAO, nevermind I forgot that was ANTIFA and BLM

You or me or anyone else will NEVER get rid of individual racism.........it's here until God comes back.......then they'll pay.........SYSTEMIC RACISM has been defeated and done away with..........

You or me or anyone else will NEVER get rid of individual racism.........it's here until God comes back.......then they'll pay.........SYSTEMIC RACISM has been defeated and done away with..........

**prison sentencing system enters the building**

The illusion is kept up by the Left because that is their “Cash Cow”...🐮🤑

Just now, ctown81 said:

**prison sentencing system enters the building**

Prison sentencing is, once again, up to the INDIVIDUAL JUDGE, unless there are set sentencing requirements for each specified crime........nothing systemic about it......

4 minutes ago, RETIREDFAN1 said:

Prison sentencing is, once again, up to the INDIVIDUAL JUDGE, unless there are set sentencing requirements for each specified crime........nothing systemic about it......

A judge is part of the judicial system and there are a whole lot of individuals giving unfair sentences compared to whites. So yes systemic

• Like 1

What does THAT have to do with racism.....

Glad you asked. 5 grams of crack carries a 5 year minimum sentence while you have to have 500 grams of cocaine. When the crack/cocaine epidemic hit, crack was cheaper and mainly used by black while cocaine was used more by whites. So only a drug dealer will have 500 grams of cocaine while a crack user with 5 grams of crack on them would not be unusual. This law targeted black communities for cheap labor. Once again, the same exact drug but crack users are being punished with at minimum 5 year sentences while white cocaine users don't nearly get as much.

17 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Serious question. What would you personally know about racism? Meaning you have experienced it. 

I have been friends with & been around POC all my life. I know that in my early years, things were much different for them than they are today; Positive change has taken place for them through the years as a direct result of those changes. All anyone has to do is see who is the highest paid professional athletes, entertainers, etc. in this country today.  The “color barrier” is broken & things have certainly changed...

As to crime statistics, Black on Black murder still Vastly outweighs the number of POC killed by police. 
Prove me wrong..