9 Ways PedoJoe Has Already Broken His Promise on Unity

RETIREDFAN1

7 minutes ago, CarthDawg77 said:

I have been friends with & been around POC all my life. I know that in my early years, things were much different for them than they are today; Positive change has taken place for them through the years as a direct result of those changes. All anyone has to do is see who is the highest paid professional athletes, entertainers, etc. in this country today.  The “color barrier” is broken & things have certainly changed...

As to crime statistics, Black on Black murder still Vastly outweighs the number of POC killed by police. 
Prove me wrong..

So if you have never been a victim of racism, why are your views so strong against the ones who say it exists? 

As for entertainers and athletes, white america has NEVER had an issue being entertained by blacks. They couldn't stay in the same hotels back in the day but they can sing dance for them all night. I think you see my point there.

Black on black, numbers don't lie but white on white is pretty high too. People commit crimes against who they are around.  To be honest, i'm more likely to be a victim of racism than killed by a black person. I'm talking about racism. Feel free to start a thread about black on black. HEck i'll come over and join but I rather in this interaction we stay on topic.  

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Serious question. What would you personally know about racism? Meaning you have experienced it. 

If a gang of whites attacked you, would you consider it racism?   I’ll answer for you, yes you would.   Some years ago, while leaving a HS Football game, I was blindsided to my temple by one of 3 blacks I had just passed.  After shaking my head to clear it, I went after them.  By then, there were about 20 blacks facing me.  After a few punches were thrown, another black man came up and broke it up.   Understand this guy/gal, individual racism comes in all colors.  Too many blacks think whites are the only folks who hate others because of the color of someone’s skin.  That’s just not the case.  Racism comes in all races/colors.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Glad you asked. 5 grams of crack carries a 5 year minimum sentence while you have to have 500 grams of cocaine. When the crack/cocaine epidemic hit, crack was cheaper and mainly used by black while cocaine was used more by whites. So only a drug dealer will have 500 grams of cocaine while a crack user with 5 grams of crack on them would not be unusual. This law targeted black communities for cheap labor. Once again, the same exact drug but crack users are being punished with at minimum 5 year sentences while white cocaine users don't nearly get as much.

Poor WHITE people are sentenced the same way as blacks....that has more to do with pandering to RICH people than racism......

43 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

So if you have never been a victim of racism, why are your views so strong against the ones who say it exists? 

As for entertainers and athletes, white america has NEVER had an issue being entertained by blacks. They couldn't stay in the same hotels back in the day but they can sing dance for them all night. I think you see my point there.

Black on black, numbers don't lie but white on white is pretty high too. People commit crimes against who they are around.  To be honest, i'm more likely to be a victim of racism than killed by a black person. I'm talking about racism. Feel free to start a thread about black on black. HEck i'll come over and join but I rather in this interaction we stay on topic.  

Black on black seems to always come up when talking about racism... or abortion 🙄,  talk about deflect 

53 minutes ago, Hagar said:

If a gang of whites attacked you, would you consider it racism?   I’ll answer for you, yes you would.   Some years ago, while leaving a HS Football game, I was blindsided to my temple by one of 3 blacks I had just passed.  After shaking my head to clear it, I went after them.  By then, there were about 20 blacks facing me.  After a few punches were thrown, another black man came up and broke it up.   Understand this guy/gal, individual racism comes in all colors.  Too many blacks think whites are the only folks who hate others because of the color of someone’s skin.  That’s just not the case.  Racism comes in all races/colors.

You made a whole lot of insinuations based on my post here. Never assumed racism just went through one side. You were definitely a victim of racism but no I would not say it's racism if I were attacked. make that happen to you but I can't have a conversation because your mindset is already messed up with all the assumptions you made. 

8 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Cite sources, I know you have them

At a swim meet now but can later.as a matter of fact you asked me this before and I sent you the information. I remember you saying " I see it's a problem, but the question is, how do we fix it?".

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

At a swim meet now but can later.as a matter of fact you asked me this before and I sent you the information. I remember you saying " I see it's a problem, but the question is, how do we fix it?".

Yes, I also pointed out some problems with those statistics we were looking at. Like it didn’t account for multiple offenses (reoccurring) or courtroom behavior/antics. If I’m remember correctly. Again, it is an issue, but it doesn’t classify as systemic racism to me. 

1 hour ago, ctown81 said:

You made a whole lot of insinuations based on my post here. Never assumed racism just went through one side. You were definitely a victim of racism but no I would not say it's racism if I were attacked. make that happen to you but I can't have a conversation because your mindset is already messed up with all the assumptions you made. 

My mindset is already messed up?   And yours - “to the right, anytime you point out that you’re being treated differently it’s causing division”.   And, “Every generation of conservatives see nothing wrong with the social aspect of the country, ever”.   So who’s mindset is messed up.   I made insinuations based on your posts - about you.   Your mindset/insinuations are directed toward 74 Million people.   So how in the cornbread hail is anyone suppose to have a conversation with you?

4 hours ago, ctown81 said:

**prison sentencing system enters the building**

He's in the White House right now.  Biden is the one who introduced that bill.  I wonder if he will sign an executive order to restore it after Trump removed it with The First Step Act.  

Back on topic, the only way the left wants unity if for all Americans to become indoctrinated as they have.  

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Yes, I also pointed out some problems with those statistics we were looking at. Like it didn’t account for multiple offenses (reoccurring) or courtroom behavior/antics. If I’m remember correctly. Again, it is an issue, but it doesn’t classify as systemic racism to me. 

I'll find another article but specifically search for similar records.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I meant to say that the first article you read was specifically about people with the same records. I'll send you another one but to be honest I probably won't today because as soon as I leave this meet I'm going to go to the bar. so if my post or more crazier than they already seem to y'all you know why

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

6 hours ago, ctown81 said:

libs and cons have two different definitions. Apparently to the right, anytime you point out that you're being treated differently it's causing division. History always repeats itself.  It's always been like that in American history. Every generation of conservatives see nothing wrong with the social aspect of the country ever. To be fair, speaking out against slavery was saying unity was being ruined, the civil rights act, women fighting for the right to vote and so on....

That's a pretty twisted view of history  ...

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I meant to say that the first article you read was specifically about people with the same records. I'll send you another one but to be honest I probably won't today because as soon as I leave this meet I'm going to go to the bar. so if my post or more crazier than they already seem to y'all you know why

Drink a extra for me

• LOL! 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

That's a pretty twisted view of history  ...

Kirk where are the lies? Surely you're not arguing the fact that this country hasn't been racist in its history? Please tell me your view on this. If you believe that there is no reason for me to keep posting on this site because y'all are too far gone.

11 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

Kirk where are the lies? Surely you're not arguing the fact that this country hasn't been racist in its history? Please tell me your view on this. If you believe that there is no reason for me to keep posting on this site because y'all are too far gone.

The past has been corrected.....

54 minutes ago, ctown81 said:

I disagree with practically everything you stated. First of all, I never said or suggested this country has never been racist. Secondly, I disagree that conservatives never see anything wrong with social aspects of America  ... The problem with racism in America is not that it exists, the problem with dealing with racism is that one side refuses to admit there is racism on BOTH sides ... until both sides acknowledge it exists and is a problem, I doubt lasting progress can be achieved  ...  and your statement relating unity to slavery is so far out in left field I don't know where you were even trying to go with that one ....

And like Kolmes eluded to, you have to at some point quit living in the past and deal with the present and future ....

Edited by KirtFalcon
yo mama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, KirtFalcon said:

I disagree with practically everything you stated. First of all, I never said or suggested this country has never been racist. Secondly, I disagree that conservatives never see anything wrong with social aspects of America  ... The problem with racism in America is not that it exists, the problem with dealing with racism is that one side refuses to admit there is racism on BOTH sides ... until both sides acknowledge it exists and is a problem, I doubt lasting progress can be achieved  ...  and your statement relating unity to slavery is so far out in left field I don't know where you were even trying to go with that one ....

And like Kolmes eluded to, you have to at some point quit living in the past and deal with the present and future ....

It's not a left field. I was using store for context. Also you have never heard me say that racism was one way ever.