Texas AG to Sue China Joe

DAWG91

Lawsuits are just beginning for the next 4 years. Like they did for the last 4 years, and the 8 years prior. Nothing happens, except more and more lawyers make buck, while Americans lose jobs, income, and their pursuit of Happiness, all because we allow CRIMINALS into our country. 

• Like 1

A freeze is a terrible thing to have mandated especially if those being deported were for criminal acts.  Biden simply wants to allow open borders in a time that our borders should be completely closed unless they tested negative for the Wuhan virus.  He is endangering many border states especially with caravans of immigrants coming to America at the current time.  All border states should be suing at the current time when we are trying to combat the spread of the virus.  Biden placing a freeze on deporting illegal immigrants will only endanger more lives on the border to the Wuhan virus.  Arizona is the in the most danger since they are leading not only the United States with the Wuhan virus, but the world.  https://azbigmedia.com/business/arizona-surpasses-700000-covid-19-cases-12000-deaths/.  El Paso is also fragile with the Wuhan, and subjecting that city with more people is dangerous.  Biden has stated that stopping the spread of the Wuhan is a top priority, but his actions are proving otherwise.  I read today that there maybe 100,000 more deaths by the end of next month.  The blood will be on his hands.  

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

Virus aside, let’s make immigrants come here the proper way.  Regardless.  What seems to be wrong with that?

What’s wrong with no immigrants? Legal or illegal. Let wages rise and job market get competitive. Big business doesn’t want that though. And that’s either party.

23 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

What’s wrong with no immigrants? Legal or illegal. Let wages rise and job market get competitive. Big business doesn’t want that though. And that’s either party.

We’re all here because of immigration. We just have lawful ways to do it now

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

The lawful ways are meant to thin the herd coming in.  

We are past that IMO. Zero immigration for 5 years would help the beloved middle class more than any wolf ticket congressmen sell us. They know it and that’s why we are always feed this country of immigrants non sense. Or diversity is our strength bs. Unity in our nations founding principles is our strength. Assimilation to those principles assures the unity. No need to assimilate when everyone is getting in. 

16 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

due to your boy Biden’s opening of the borders.  Now they won’t have to sneak across, just waltz in illegally as they please

Na they been getting in and will continue.... alot come to work and some don't 

23 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

Virus aside, let’s make immigrants come here the proper way.  Regardless.  What seems to be wrong with that?

I don't have a problem with proper immigration after the virus is over, but until it is no immigration and deportations would resume in full.  We do not need illegal immigrants taking up beds that we need for our own citizens at this time.  We need a proper response into shutting down this virus, and adding more super spreader events such as these caravans and bringing 25000 National Guardsmen to the inauguration was pure stupidity on President Biden's part.  I thought President Biden was all about Science, but he wanted the pomp and circumstance and open borders.  Practice what you preach Joe, you're doing the wrong thing.  

21 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

We’re all here because of immigration. We just have lawful ways to do it now

There were always lawful ways of doing it as long as Governments were in control of the lands.  Even with Native Americans they had unwritten laws that if you were not part of an allied tribe, and you were on their land you were killed.  Europeans had the upper hand with guns.  

12 hours ago, JETT said:

Not for me, but there's tons of septic haulers in tyler 

I don't know why I never thought of this before, but I remember working at a chicken farm off Joy Wright Mountain Rd. for a church service project several times, and I would bet those are pits are worse than any septic system.  I can still remember you could smell that place sometimes from I-20 when it was running.  I don't know if you service any chicken farms, but I bet just one of those pits could fill up one truck.