"Salute the Marines"

DAWG91

1 hour ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Get out of your feelings. Day three of pedo joe in the whitehouse and your already butthurt. Smh

No, not really. Very happy so far. President Biden has already reversed a lot of harm Trump inflicted. 
Kinda funny to watch the bitterness and big ol' tiddy baby feelings of 'conservatives' actually. 😆

9 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

Why don't you run for public office, Dawg? Your brilliance often surpasses us all. Waiting on Texas to break away? 😏

I've got a sheet of plywood in the backyard that's more brilliant than Joe Xi Minh.

• LOL! 1

4 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

Sounds like you aren't willing to put yourself out there. Don't blame you. You would have to get out of the cheap seats and put down your popcorn. 😁

I'll be ready in whatever capacity that's necessary when the time comes.  Thanks for your input.

8 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

No, not really. Very happy so far. President Biden has already reversed a lot of harm Trump inflicted. 
Kinda funny to watch the bitterness and big ol' tiddy baby feelings of 'conservatives' actually. 😆

Opening the borders and letting everybody in during a pandemic is a good idea?  

Your idea of a great America and mine are different.  You said trump should protect American citizens.  But now are okay with bringing in more folks into the country from foreign countries.  Lord have mercy.  That’s harmful.  

9 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

Just a reminder of who your president is

Mine and yours, neither of us voted for him.... lets see how he does, R's will do the same thing to him they been whining about the D's doing to trump.... hypocrites

8 minutes ago, JETT said:

Mine and yours, neither of us voted for him.... lets see how he does, R's will do the same thing to him they been whining about the D's doing to trump.... hypocrites

What will the R’s be doing?  If you’re talking about the ones here on sdc, yes you guys deserve every bit of it.  If you’re talking about the politicians, I hope they fight like hell to keep America from becoming the laughingstock of the world.  We better pray we don’t lose our country.  As it is now, your one match away from all the laws of this land being burned and liberals starting us over with a bunch of dim witted ideas.

6 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

What will the R’s be doing?  If you’re talking about the ones here on sdc, yes you guys deserve every bit of it.  If you’re talking about the politicians, I hope they fight like hell to keep America from becoming the laughingstock of the world.  We better pray we don’t lose our country.  As it is now, your one match away from all the laws of this land being burned and liberals starting us over with a bunch of dim witted ideas.

I dont care if yall ##### at biden, I dont care if you talk ##it to me on here either ill return the favor 

50 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

I can’t figure out why you are wasting your breath on this clown. You can’t tell him 💩; He Already knows everything at the tender age of 28... 🙄

12 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

And here you are, back side of 60, and you still don't know poop from shinola. 

I got warned for responding and making topics personal on here from a few mods, ill ignore her/him so he don't go whining like a lil b#### (aka female dog)