Mar-A-Lago A 'Sad and Dispirited' Place

BarryLaverty

5 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

All the media has is hate trump! They can’t quit him

Interesting times ahead with prosecutions and trials ahead for his Capitol attacking minions, not to mention his own legal woes and that of the Trump Foundation. Great opportunities for journalists! 

Just now, BarryLaverty said:

Interesting times ahead with prosecutions and trials ahead for his Capitol attacking minions, not to mention his own legal woes and that of the Trump Foundation. Great opportunities for journalists! 

Lol hating him made them profitable. It’s only about money to them. They will make up anything about him to get you and people like you to click. I bet nothing happens to him but become more successful.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Youngcoach123 said:

Lol hating him made them profitable. It’s only about money to them. They will make up anything about him to get you and people like you to click. I bet nothing happens to him but become more successful.

I doubt that

Just now, BoHogg said:

His ego won’t let him fade off into the sunset. 

Trump's political party affiliation has changed numerous times. He registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987, switched to the Reform Party in 1999, the Democratic Party in 2001, and back to the Republican Party in 2009. 

What’s next, the MAGA, Patriot or QTex party and how many of followers on him go accordingly?

If he starts a party, the R's will be in second place for a while

5 hours ago, BarryLaverty said:

As Trump moves firmly into 'Florida Man' status. Look that term up if you don't know it. 😉

https://www.yahoo.com/news/members-quitting-mar-lago-because-104047480.html

Your going to post this and you have said nothing about 70,000 jobs lost in a week, slush funds to his cronies, or martial law in D.C. Trump lost and your  Bidiphile is destroying America. Defend your vote

• LOL! 1

51 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

His ego won’t let him fade off into the sunset. 

Trump's political party affiliation has changed numerous times. He registered as a Republican in Manhattan in 1987, switched to the Reform Party in 1999, the Democratic Party in 2001, and back to the Republican Party in 2009. 

What’s next, the MAGA, Patriot or QTex party and how many of his followers on here go accordingly if he does?

Rent free!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JETT said:

I doubt that

I agree.  Trump is going to have a hard time in the next few years.  The only thing I think he would be successful at is having his own television show on politics again.  Since he is no longer on most social media platforms it would be perfect for him.  I would even watch to hear what he would have to say on how Biden is doing things.  He wouldn't pull any punches, and I do think he would have 50 million viewers even people that hate him would watch and hope that he failed. 

1 minute ago, DaveTV1 said:

I agree.  Trump is going to have a hard time in the next few years.  The only thing I think he would be successful at is having his own television show on politics again.  Since he is no longer on most social media platforms it would be perfect for him.  I would even watch to hear what he would have to say on how Biden is doing things.  He wouldn't pull any punches, and I do think he would have 50 million viewers even people that hate him would watch and hope that he failed. 

3 lefties on this thread would be the first ones to tune in