2021 Pre-Season baseball rankings

Sportsfanatic1

9 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Saw where Smith from Bullard no hit SH. Kid is the real deal. 

District 16-4ABULLARD 3, S. HILL 0: Hagen Smith struck out 13 and tossed a no-hitter as Bullard blanked Spring Hill, 3-0.

Smith walked three, and Gage Wakefield, Bryce Jewell and Conner Carson drove in runs for Bullard.

Watch out for Celina. The Bobcats have a trio of sophomore Div. I commits (Noah Bentley, RHP, Oklahoma; RJ Ruais, LHP, Rice, Caden Mitchell, C/INF, Illinois) along with a ton of other sophomore/junior studs like Brady Cunningham, Cole and Ty Marthiljohni, and a healthy dose of veteran talent. Celina is 4-0 in district so far and have no-hit all four district opponents, including one perfect game.

1 hour ago, d0tc0m said:

Watch out for Celina. The Bobcats have a trio of sophomore Div. I commits (Noah Bentley, RHP, Oklahoma; RJ Ruais, LHP, Rice, Caden Mitchell, C/INF, Illinois) along with a ton of other sophomore/junior studs like Brady Cunningham, Cole and Ty Marthiljohni, and a healthy dose of veteran talent. Celina is 4-0 in district so far and have no-hit all four district opponents, including one perfect game.

Wonder if they will be able to drop down to 3A next realignment?  I kid...I kid lol.  Sounds like they are loaded and will be for years to come.  Good luck this season!  Will anybody challenge y'all in district?  Aubrey?

1 hour ago, ObiOne said:

Wonder if they will be able to drop down to 3A next realignment?  I kid...I kid lol.  Sounds like they are loaded and will be for years to come.  Good luck this season!  Will anybody challenge y'all in district?  Aubrey?

Aubrey and Melissa are both state ranked and will push the Bobcats, no question. Both solid ball clubs. Van Alstyne is also salty, and Anna has the best pitcher in the district (2x USA National veteran) Rawley Hector — Texas A&M commit who sits mid-90s consistently and can pump it up to 96-97 a couple times per start.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, d0tc0m said:

Anna has the best pitcher in the district (2x USA National veteran) Rawley Hector — Texas A&M commit who sits mid-90s consistently and can pump it up to 96-97 a couple times per start.

Would of been cool to see him in action at one of his dads old ETx stomping grounds 

2 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

Would of been cool to see him in action at one of his dads old ETx stomping grounds 

He had some good stints at Gilmer and Spring Hill, right? Made a good run with the Panthers somewhere around 2011-2012 I think. My years could be off.

16 hours ago, d0tc0m said:

Aubrey and Melissa are both state ranked and will push the Bobcats, no question. Both solid ball clubs. Van Alstyne is also salty, and Anna has the best pitcher in the district (2x USA National veteran) Rawley Hector — Texas A&M commit who sits mid-90s consistently and can pump it up to 96-97 a couple times per start.

Have you seen the Anna pitcher pitch this year?  I watched him in a game in their tournament.  Lots of scouts with radar guns.  They were saying high 80's to 91 that day.  Not taking anything away from the kid.  He was good.