2021 Pre-Season baseball rankings

Sportsfanatic1

3 hours ago, ObiOne said:

Have you seen the Anna pitcher pitch this year?  I watched him in a game in their tournament.  Lots of scouts with radar guns.  They were saying high 80's to 91 that day.  Not taking anything away from the kid.  He was good.

Not this year. Had a friend who saw him no-hit Van Alstyne earlier this year and said he was up to 94 or 95 (can't remember exactly what he said). He's no doubt a stud pitcher. Not sure if Anna has enough pieces around him to make a long playoff run. But if they got into some one-game series' then they could make some noise.

On 3/31/2021 at 5:13 PM, d0tc0m said:

Aubrey and Melissa are both state ranked and will push the Bobcats, no question. Both solid ball clubs. Van Alstyne is also salty, and Anna has the best pitcher in the district (2x USA National veteran) Rawley Hector — Texas A&M commit who sits mid-90s consistently and can pump it up to 96-97 a couple times per start.

Edited by CrankyOldMan
Clarify

On 3/30/2021 at 11:41 PM, WiseGuy said:

LE beat Gilmer 3-0 in 8 innings tonight

Bellatti kid from LE struck out 16

Pitt beat PG 6-5

North Lamar beat Paris 11-7

Dang LE back on top and PG not their normal selves. Legit or some lucky breaks? 

11 hours ago, ronnyham said:

Dang LE back on top and PG not their normal selves. Legit or some lucky breaks? 

PG beat LE at home tonight 10-2.   Rubber match later in district.    Both teams are ok but not great.   PG not near what they have been in the past.   Both will be in playoffs and be fine.  

1 hour ago, BlackShirtD said:

PG beat LE at home tonight 10-2.   Rubber match later in district.    Both teams are ok but not great.   PG not near what they have been in the past.   Both will be in playoffs and be fine.  

Kinda stinks district 15 and 16 will battle rd 1 district 16 has 3 very good teams in Bullard, Kilgore, and Spring Hill. Whoever gets second place in district 15 will have to play a good Kilgore or Spring Hill squad. Bullard is going to finish first. Going to be interesting to say the least

21 hours ago, WhoamI97539 said:

Kinda stinks district 15 and 16 will battle rd 1 district 16 has 3 very good teams in Bullard, Kilgore, and Spring Hill. Whoever gets second place in district 15 will have to play a good Kilgore or Spring Hill squad. Bullard is going to finish first. Going to be interesting to say the least

Your right!  I mentioned early that 16 is much better and deeper than 15.   I can see 16 going 3-1 in round 1.

5 hours ago, PantherNation2015 said:

That hurts.  They still have the head to head vs SH but if they lose the next one vs SH they will drop to 3rd in district.

Yeah don't know what's going on but Kilgore is playing very inconsistent right now. Kilgore is a good team I don't know what in the world was going on with them to be losing to Henderson. All I will say Is they better wake up and shake that one off quick.

• Like 1

On 4/6/2021 at 10:36 PM, WhoamI97539 said:

NM

On 4/7/2021 at 8:31 PM, BlackShirtD said:

Your right!  I mentioned early that 16 is much better and deeper than 15.   I can see 16 going 3-1 in round 1.

Lol I think 15 has the better chance of going 3-1 In 1st round 

by the way, LE beat PG tonight to take sole possession of 1st place. 

9 hours ago, WiseGuy said:

Lol I think 15 has the better chance of going 3-1 In 1st round 

by the way, LE beat PG tonight to take sole possession of 1st place. 

Bullard vs Paris, SH vs.  NL, Kilgore vs. PG,  Lindale vs.  LE if standings end like this.     So you think Paris and NL can win? Don’t think so!    Kilgore will give PG all they want.    May go 2-2 if 15 gets a little luck on their side.    Time will tell.   I’m a 15 fan but just don’t see them going 3-1 vs. 16.   

1 hour ago, BlackShirtD said:

Bullard vs Paris, SH vs.  NL, Kilgore vs. PG,  Lindale vs.  LE if standings end like this.     So you think Paris and NL can win? Don’t think so!    Kilgore will give PG all they want.    May go 2-2 if 15 gets a little luck on their side.    Time will tell.   I’m a 15 fan but just don’t see them going 3-1 vs. 16.   

I think NL can. When the Nickerson kid is on his game on the mound they definitely can