Super Bowl LV

Super Bowl LV  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

That's the first Super Bowl I think I've ever watched that I actually turned off before it was over.

To that end, They should have designed the LV logo differently. With the Lombardi trophy in it, it looked too much like LIV.

My favorite commercials, in no particular order:

Wayne's World, Cheetos (with Shaggy), 3D Doritos with Matthew McConaughey, Vroom, GM's Electric Car, Toyota (featuring Jessica Long), M&M's Apology commercial.

19 hours ago, Valhalla said:

There is just an ungodly amount of offensive holding that never gets called when Mahomes just runs in circles.

I've been hearing the ref's were on the Buc's side, but after watching the highlights today I would say each penalty called was appropriate in the big time plays.  I did not see any made by Tampa that should have been called except one, but the defensive player just grazed the face mask of the Chiefs player.  His head didn't turn so the ref may not have needed to call it.  Other than that I don't know what all the complaining is about.

As for the Honeybadger's tweet last night, I heard an interesting take on it today that he implied that Brady may have used a racial slur in a veiled tweet.  Then I heard that Brady was miked up for the game, and could have proven that false.  

I had a friend over for the day to watch the SB.  Had a good time ... made smoked hot wings, jalapeno bacon wrapped chicken poppers, baby back ribs ... all kinds of chips and dips .... my bride made a home made angel food cake with fresh strawberry topping .... the game was so unbelievably boring we mostly just talked and ate with the game in the background .... it was one of the most lopsided duds of a "big game" I ever tried to watch .... I really thought the KC offense would dominate  ....  glad I didn't bet on the outcome .... I would have lost my arrse .... Romo and Nance are sub par ... Tony Turnover reminds me of a high school freshman that can't believe he's even there, I just don't see what people see in him as an analyst/commentator .....

• Like 1

On 2/8/2021 at 1:51 PM, EnjoyLife said:

I thought the Bucs would win a shoot out. Did not dream it would be a beat down and that KC's offense would not score a TD. 

It's pretty bad when a streaker gets into the end zone before the Chiefs do. lol

kevin-harlan-epic-call-of-super-bowl-str

• LOL! 3