Super Bowl LV

Super Bowl LV  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Chiefs
    • Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

I'm going with the Cheifs, but there is no way I would bet against Brady.  The Buc's have been in every game this year by a field goal or less except in their two losses to New Orleans in the regular season.  Tampa Bay currently leads the Chiefs 7-6 in games they have played against each other.  The Chiefs will have two weeks to prepare and heal for the game in Tampa Bay, but they will be restricted until two days before the game to travel due to Wuhan protocols.  Tampa will be able to prepare as normal since it will be on their home turf.  If Brady doesn't haul in a wide open pass then I think they definitely lose, if he does and scores I expect the Buc's to win.  That would be one side bet I would make is that the play is attempted.   

19 hours ago, AllGoodNamesRGone said:

Eric Fischer out for the Chiefs. That's signifcant for Mahomes. Bucs D line looks fierce. Hate to say it, but it may swing my bet to the Bucs. It's enought to make it 1 possession the other way. 

I expect a close game just like the last meeting weeks ago. This game IMO hinges on if Brady turns the ball over, KC aint GB, they will make you pay for turning the ball over. 

• Like 1

Back in August I took New Orleans to beat KC in the SB. Well, since Tampa Bay went on the road and beat Washington...and went on the road and beat New Orleans...and went on the road and beat Green Bay...Im going with the Bucs. Love Patrick Mahomes...but TB12 is the GOAT.

Just now, MrBuddyGarrity said:

Ballgame. This is over. 

I wouldn't say that yet, but if Tampa scores another touchdown then I'd say it is, even if it's early in the fourth quarter.  I'm not watching the game, but I'm keeping up with the score.  I just looked over a lot of the 2020 NFL season projections, and no one had the Bucc's in the Super Bowl.  I saw many with Dallas at least in the NFC Championship Game, but none in the Super Bowl.  Brady must have signed a deal with the devil, because what he's done in his career is supernatural.  He hasn't even had a great game, with his Trent Dilfer stats so far, and I don't know what happened with Mahomes with only 75 yards passing so far.  Tampa just tacked on another field goal, and if they score another TD it's almost a done deal, unless the Chiefs pull a Bills vs. Oilers miracle.  

• Like 1