Coronavirus Lab Origin No Longer Just “Conspiracy Theory”

TheShadowKnows

If we've learned anything over the last 4 years (and beyond) it's this:  If liberals,  the establishment and deep state label something a "conspiracy theory," then in all likelyhood,  it's actually a fact.  Dr.  Multi-Mask spent time a few years ago in the very same Wuhan lab where the boogeyman chinavirus originated.  Not a coincidence.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DAWG91 said:

If we've learned anything over the last 4 years (and beyond) it's this:  If liberals,  the establishment and deep state label something a "conspiracy theory," then in all likelyhood,  it's actually a fact.  Dr.  Multi-Mask spent time a few years ago in the very same Wuhan lab where the boogeyman chinavirus originated.  Not a coincidence.

And something no one has explained to me yet, Dr. Multi-Mask said, and I’ll paraphrase, “There will be a pandemic during Trump’s Administration”.   We often have bad flu epidemics, but Dr, M-M said the 💩 would hit the fan during Trump’s Admin.  Call it a Conspiracy Theory if you like, but in my mind, the old Doc knew something, or can see the future.  Which sounds most likely?   Well my, my, my.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

only sick people can have an opinion about China releasing the covid on them?

No, most people don’t take it as serious as those that have been affected by it.  Again, all I asked was if he had it and how it affected him.  No response yet.

On the plus side, Covid has cured the flu, heart disease, lung disease, strokes, old age, and gout.   

Btw, feel free to check out the CDC for Deaths in the US in 2017 and 2018, and when you do, you might want to screen print them.  Why?  There’s not a total for 2019, so you can bet your sweet azz there won’t be one for 2020.  I wonder, is there no one in the CDC that can add them up for 2019, or is there some clandestine reason they won’t post it?   Could it be no one wants us to compare 2019 deaths with 2020?   Absolutely only reason I can think of.   Has anyone else got a reasonable reason why it’s not posted?  Please, feel free to share.   

Liberal media refers to post like this as conspiracy theories.  Wonder why?   It’s a reasonable question.  If we don’t question, we never learn.   Take the Seth Rich killing, just two weeks before Wikileaks first release of Hillary’s emails.  To this day, the DC Police claim it was a robbery, although nothing was taken and no arrest made.  When murdered, Rich had a billfold full of money & credit cards, an expensive watch, and an expensive pendant around his neck.  But does the MSM pursue the very obvious possibilities?  No.  Will they mention that the CDC post no death totals for 2019 or 2020?  No.  I don’t want a Conspiracy Theory, I just want answers.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

On the plus side, Covid has cured the flu, heart disease, lung disease, strokes, old age, and gout.   

Btw, feel free to check out the CDC for Deaths in the US in 2017 and 2018, and when you do, you might want to screen print them.  Why?  There’s not a total for 2019, so you can bet your sweet azz there won’t be one for 2020.  I wonder, is there no one in the CDC that can add them up for 2019, or is there some clandestine reason they won’t post it?   Could it be no one wants us to compare 2019 deaths with 2020?   Absolutely only reason I can think of.   Has anyone else got a reasonable reason why it’s not posted?  Please, feel free to share.   

Liberal media refers to post like this as conspiracy theories.  Wonder why?   It’s a reasonable question.  If we don’t question, we never learn.   Take the Seth Rich killing, just two weeks before Wikileaks first release of Hillary’s emails.  To this day, the DC Police claim it was a robbery, although nothing was taken and no arrest made.  When murdered, Rich had a billfold full of money & credit cards, an expensive watch, and an expensive pendant around his neck.  But does the MSM pursue the very obvious possibilities?  No.  Will they mention that the CDC post no death totals for 2019 or 2020?  No.  I don’t want a Conspiracy Theory, I just want answers.

All conspiracies ain't theories lol.  Jus sayin

• Like 2

COVID: If there is no virus, why are people dying?

by Jon Rappoport

(To read about Jon's mega-collection, The Matrix Revealed, click here.)

Since the beginning of this false pandemic, I’ve been offering compelling evidence that no one has proved SARS-CoV-2 exists.

Then people ask, “So why are all these people dying?”

I have explained that, many times, and in this article I’ll explain it again.

First of all, the whole notion that COVID-19 is one health condition is a lie. COVID IS NOT ONE THING.

This is both the hardest and simplest point to accept and understand.

Don’t reject the existence of the virus and then say, “So what is THE cause of people dying?” There is no ONE CAUSE. There is no one illness. There is no “it.”

By far, the biggest sources of illness we are dealing with are lung conditions: various kinds of pneumonia; flu and flu-like disease; TB; other unnamed lung/respiratory problems.

THESE ARE BEING RELABELED “COVID.” It’s a repackaging scheme. People are dying for those traditional reasons, and their deaths are being called “COVID.”

Thus, the old is artificially made new. It’s still old.

In this wide-ranging group of people who have traditional lung conditions, by far the largest component is the elderly and frail.

They are dying in nursing homes, in hospitals, in their houses and apartments. In addition to their lung problems, they have been suffering from a whole host of other conditions, for a long time, and they’ve been treated with toxic drugs.

They’re terrified that they might receive a diagnosis of “COVID,” and then they are given that diagnosis. THEN they’re isolated, cut off from friends and family. They give up and die.

This is forced premature death.

Some of these elderly and frail people are heavily sedated and put on breathing ventilators---which is a killing treatment. In a large New York study, it was discovered that patients over the age of 64, who were put on ventilators, died 97.2 % of the time. Staggering.

Some of these elderly and frail patients are now dying from reactions to the COVID vaccine---and of course, their deaths are listed as “COVID.”

Why else are people dying? In many cases, it’s a simple matter of bookkeeping. They die in hospitals for a variety of reasons, and staff write “COVID death” on their files. In the US, states receive federal money based on these statistics.

Let’s say that, in certain places around the world, there are clusters of deaths (being called COVID) that can’t be explained in the ways I’ve just described.

In those situations, you would have to examine EACH situation closely. For example, just prior to an outbreak in Northern Italy, was there a vaccination campaign? What was in the vaccine? A new breed of toxic substances?

You have to consider each cluster independently.

Getting the picture?

None of the “COVID deaths” anywhere in the world requires the existence of a new virus.

For instance, in Wuhan, where the whole business began, the first “COVID” cases of pneumonia occurred in a city whose air is HEAVILY polluted. In China, every year, roughly 300,000 people die from pneumonia. That means millions of cases. None of those deaths need to be explained by invoking a new virus.

Now, add to all this the fact that the PCR test for the virus is irreparably flawed and useless (for a variety of reasons I’ve explained in other articles). The test spits out false-positives like a fire hose. Thus, the high case numbers. If the authorities have to go to such extremes to paint a picture of a spreading viral epidemic…

There is no evidence that an actual germ is traveling around the world felling people. The “evidence” is invented.

The “pandemic” is invented.

The fraud is promoted.

During these fake epidemics (there have been many), someone will say: “But my neighbor’s son, who was very healthy, died suddenly. It must be the virus.”

No. People who appear to be healthy do die. Not just today, but going back in history as far as you want to go. No one has an explanation. They might have an explanation if they looked very closely, but they don’t look closely.

Favoring the “virus explanation” is a bias, a knee-jerk reaction, a response to propaganda. 

If you think there must be other major reasons to explain “why all these people are dying,” keep in mind that “lung conditions” is a category that expands all over the globe. For instance, there are about one BILLION cases of flu-like illness EVERY YEAR on planet Earth.

Repackaging/relabeling just a small percentage of those cases alone would account for all official COVID death numbers.

What’s new about COVID is the STORY. That’s what’s being sold: a STORY about a virus.

(The link to this article posted on my blog is here.)
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

The deficiency is after the illness.

Guess that depends on who you listen too.  After seeing yours & CarthDawgs posts, I did some checking, since I wasn’t aware of this V-D Deal.   Not sure if any said for sure, since everyone walks on eggshells around firm positive info, but several said that having plenty of V-D MAY be a deterrent at some level.  

From a personal view, I drink about two gallons of milk every three to four days.   Early this year I had a slight fever one day.  Very unusual for me with no symptoms (no bronchitis, etc).  I’ve pretty much lost most of my taste.  Went to a special Burger place in Beaumont recently & ordered a Diablo burger with jalapeños.  I normally wouldn’t eat jalapeños, but now I enjoy the burn, even though I can’t really taste them.  So have I had Covid?  Don’t know for sure.  If I did, did my plus V-D from all the milk I drink keep me from getting sicker?  Again, I don’t know, but wished I did.  Since I’ve lost my taste, as many do, though for many it returns, it appears I might have had it, and I wonder why I didn’t get sicker.   Maybe it’s this V-D thing, but I’m just looking for answers.

https://www.yalemedicine.org/news/vitamin-d-covid-19

5 minutes ago, TheShadowKnows said:

by Jon Rappoport

Since the beginning of this false pandemic, I’ve been offering compelling evidence that no one has proved SARS-CoV-2 exists.

First of all, the whole notion that COVID-19 is one health condition is a lie. COVID IS NOT ONE THING.

Don’t reject the existence of the virus and then say, “So what is THE cause of people dying?” There is no ONE CAUSE. There is no one illness. There is no “it.”

By far, the biggest sources of illness we are dealing with are lung conditions: various kinds of pneumonia; flu and flu-like disease; TB; other unnamed lung/respiratory problems.

THESE ARE BEING RELABELED “COVID.” It’s a repackaging scheme. People are dying for those traditional reasons, and their deaths are being called “COVID.”

In this wide-ranging group of people who have traditional lung conditions, by far the largest component is the elderly and frail.

They are dying in nursing homes, in hospitals, in their houses and apartments. In addition to their lung problems, they have been suffering from a whole host of other conditions, for a long time, and they’ve been treated with toxic drugs.

They’re terrified that they might receive a diagnosis of “COVID,” and then they are given that diagnosis. THEN they’re isolated, cut off from friends and family. They give up and die.

Some of these elderly and frail people are heavily sedated and put on breathing ventilators---which is a killing treatment. In a large New York study, it was discovered that patients over the age of 64, who were put on ventilators, died 97.2 % of the time. Staggering.

Some of these elderly and frail patients are now dying from reactions to the COVID vaccine---and of course, their deaths are listed as “COVID.”

Why else are people dying? In many cases, it’s a simple matter of bookkeeping. They die in hospitals for a variety of reasons, and staff write “COVID death” on their files. In the US, states receive federal money based on these statistics.

Let’s say that, in certain places around the world, there are clusters of deaths (being called COVID) that can’t be explained in the ways I’ve just described.

In those situations, you would have to examine EACH situation closely. For example, just prior to an outbreak in Northern Italy, was there a vaccination campaign? What was in the vaccine? A new breed of toxic substances?

Getting the picture?

None of the “COVID deaths” anywhere in the world requires the existence of a new virus.

For instance, in Wuhan, where the whole business began, the first “COVID” cases of pneumonia occurred in a city whose air is HEAVILY polluted. In China, every year, roughly 300,000 people die from pneumonia. That means millions of cases. None of those deaths need to be explained by invoking a new virus.

Now, add to all this the fact that the PCR test for the virus is irreparably flawed and useless (for a variety of reasons I’ve explained in other articles). The test spits out false-positives like a fire hose. Thus, the high case numbers. If the authorities have to go to such extremes to paint a picture of a spreading viral epidemic…

There is no evidence that an actual germ is traveling around the world felling people. The “evidence” is invented.

The fraud is promoted.

During these fake epidemics (there have been many), someone will say: “But my neighbor’s son, who was very healthy, died suddenly. It must be the virus.”

No. People who appear to be healthy do die. Not just today, but going back in history as far as you want to go. No one has an explanation. They might have an explanation if they looked very closely, but they don’t look closely.

Favoring the “virus explanation” is a bias, a knee-jerk reaction, a response to propaganda. 

If you think there must be other major reasons to explain “why all these people are dying,” keep in mind that “lung conditions” is a category that expands all over the globe. For instance, there are about one BILLION cases of flu-like illness EVERY YEAR on planet Earth.

Repackaging/relabeling just a small percentage of those cases alone would account for all official COVID death numbers.

What’s new about COVID is the STORY. That’s what’s being sold: a STORY about a virus.

I've heard a handful of doctors since the beginning saying that the covid19 virus was never isolated and you have to isolate it to get an accurate test.  Wonder why it has never been isolated?  Wonder what they were using to make those vaccines?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2020/10/jon-rappoport/the-smoking-gun-where-is-the-coronavirus-the-cdc-says-it-isnt-available/

Buried deep in the document, on page 39, in a section titled, “Performance Characteristics,” we have this: “Since no quantified virus isolates of the 2019-nCoV are currently available, assays [diagnostic tests] designed for detection of the 2019-nCoV RNA were tested with characterized stocks of in vitro transcribed full length RNA…

On 1/27/2021 at 8:58 PM, mav01 said:

The problem nobody is talking about is the tests. So many Dr's have warned that the rapid and RT PCR tests are up to 100 percent inaccurate. The pcr test wasn't even created for diagnostic purposes, but yet they decided that it will be the covid gold standard in testing. With no isolates they cannot create a true gold standard test. One of the tests actually looks for traces of human chromosome 8. Which we all have. 

So many drs?  I’ve heard drs say the rapid tests are 100% if it’s a positive as it’s testing for antigens.  The problem can be on the negative side.  If it’s positive, you definitely have it though. The PCR tests are being touted as extremely accurate.  

once again, I’d be interested in how Covid affected you when you had it.

2 hours ago, TheShadowKnows said:

by Jon Rappoport

Getting the picture?

The fraud is promoted.

Problem is pneumonia is a bacterial infection.  These people I know didn’t have bacterial pneumonia, the blood work proved it was viral.  Also the inflammation markers were through the roof.  This article is suggesting the entire medical profession is in on a hoax if it truly is a hoax.  

On 1/27/2021 at 7:48 PM, DB2point0 said:

Regardless of what everybody else is soaking up, I saw perfectly healthy men go down in 5-6 days and couldn’t breathe enough to satisfy their body.  The chest X-rays has splotches (according to the dr) and their lungs were inflamed.  None went on a vent, but the diabetic had to go into a hyperbaric chamber multiple times as his lungs didn’t heal as fast as they’d like.  They were given meds for blood clots.  That’s not typical of bacterial pneumonia.  These were big strong healthy guys too.  

I think the 5G theory is hilarious.  You sound like you wear a tin foil hat

Is This why Monte’s “TimCast” guy wears that beanie year round? I just thought he was going prematurely bald...😱😂

20 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

The deficiency is after the illness.

It's before, and that's what leads to the pneumonia.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7385774/.  I've heard that your blood type actually can play a role in the severity of the virus.  However, I know a couple who had it the husband has O blood and his symptoms were worse than his wife's that had A blood.  I know that men are rumored to make more likely to exaggerate when they are sick.  So that may or may not be true.  

8 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

No, most people don’t take it as serious as those that have been affected by it.  Again, all I asked was if he had it and how it affected him.  No response yet.

All the people I know that have had it said the symptoms weren't as bad as the media has made it out to be.  I did have one neighbor that I grew up with in Longview that died from it.  I'm not sure what other medical issues he may have had, and did not want to bring that up with his wife that also had it.  I only know of three people who were admitted to the hospital over it.  People go to the hospital for pneumonia as well, and many die from it.  I can only find the numbers until 2018.  That does make me wonder how they had daily tracking numbers for those infected, and those that died in 2020 and currently.  

20 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

@mav01i ask again...have you been diagnosed with Covid yet?

I get sick when the weather changes, about twice a year on average. It was less severe this season. Either way,  I would never submit myself to a fraudulent diagnostic tool that tests for a virus that has never been proven to exist. Viruses in general have never been proven to cause disease. The CDC and UN controlled WHO has been overseeing this from the very beginning. They are among the most currupt and bought out agencies in the world. The Rockefellers and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation just happen to be their top financiers. Along with the United States Government. 

56 minutes ago, mav01 said:

I get sick when the weather changes, about twice a year on average. It was less severe this season. Either way,  I would never submit myself to a fraudulent diagnostic tool that tests for a virus that has never been proven to exist. Viruses in general have never been proven to cause disease. The CDC and UN controlled WHO has been overseeing this from the very beginning. They are among the most currupt and bought out agencies in the world. The Rockefellers and Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation just happen to be their top financiers. Along with the United States Government. 

So  the short answer would be no, conspiracy or not.

2 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

It's before, and that's what leads to the pneumonia.  https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7385774/.  I've heard that your blood type actually can play a role in the severity of the virus.  However, I know a couple who had it the husband has O blood and his symptoms were worse than his wife's that had A blood.  I know that men are rumored to make more likely to exaggerate when they are sick.  So that may or may not be true.  

A lady in my family had blood work done after Covid.  Her vitD was depleted.  2 months before it was normal.