Dr Fauci says two mask are better than one

Youngcoach123

Dr Fakeguy repeats what is  “reported” a couple days before or gives credence to the buttplugs previous actions. At the swearing in of Resident Biden Buttigay and the other homo-congressmen had doubled up on mask. So Dr Fakeguy was told to come out saying two condemns is better then one. 

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

9 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I just try to limit my interactions with people outside of my immediate household right now. But I'm fortunate to be in a situation like that.

1 minute ago, CarthDawg77 said:

This was before he bought stock in those mask manufacturing companies...

Did you know dip#### was also the highest paid Federal employee last year?  Imagine that.  I'll give you 3 guesses at who the lowest paid federal employee was last year.  His initials are djt.

• Like 2

I hate wearing one, and take it down as soon as I'm not around people.  I'm not wearing two, because I can barely breathe with one, plus I think it has given me a sinus problem (runny nose) for the past month.  I understand with women why it causes them to have an acne problem.  The other day I saw a woman remove hers to eat, and there was more makeup on her mask than there was to cover up the acne on her face.  I wash mine frequently, but I'm sure there are many that don't.  

14 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I hate wearing one, and take it down as soon as I'm not around people.  I'm not wearing two, because I can barely breathe with one, plus I think it has given me a sinus problem (runny nose) for the past month.  I understand with women why it causes them to have an acne problem.  The other day I saw a woman remove hers to eat, and there was more makeup on her mask than there was to cover up the acne on her face.  I wash mine frequently, but I'm sure there are many that don't.  

I just leave one in my car. I really only go out for curbside pickup, so I don't interact with a lot of people, but I put it on during curbside as a courtesy. Same when I go to a drive-thru. But since I'm not out much, I don't wear it much.

17 hours ago, DaveTV1 said:

I do not wear one. but I am 6'7 315 and ugly. So that might be why nobody says much.