Dr Fauci says two mask are better than one

Youngcoach123

But we are supposed to trust science and the experts!? If the highest paid Dr in the government says "jump"  We say "how high"!. 

I mean oxygen is obviously overrated. Covid is so deadly with only a 99.9 percent survival rate. We should all turn our minds off and submit to the mainstream outlets and their group of honorable/caring "experts". 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

I just leave one in my car. I really only go out for curbside pickup, so I don't interact with a lot of people, but I put it on during curbside as a courtesy. Same when I go to a drive-thru. But since I'm not out much, I don't wear it much.

I feel safer in a restaurant that I do at all other stores.  Then again, I go to eat right at 11 am on days that I'm off, and then I go home and take a nap after a large meal. I've noticed that people are eating later now.  There isn't a crowd in restaurants at 11 am, and then they pick up around 1:30 pm.  As many know I work in the restaurant.  The worst time to go is between 1:30 pm and 4 pm if you don't want to be around more people.  Pre-Wuhan it was the exact opposite.  I don't wear my mask at the drive thru, because they are usually more than 6 feet away, and they workers are wearing a mask.  Most drive thru's I go use a tray to keep their distance by giving your food to you as well as either your credit card or change.  

On 1/26/2021 at 5:23 PM, Olduy said:

Well we if two are good why not 4 or 5?

smfh

I think people are far more likely to get the virus through hand to face activities like opening doors and handling stuff then rubbing their face than from airborne sources .... I have always been careful about what/where I touch stuff and wash my hands a lot and try not to contact my face after touching stuff  ... have managed to avoid the virus so far ....

11 minutes ago, KirtFalcon said:

I think people are far more likely to get the virus through hand to face activities like opening doors and handling stuff then rubbing their face than from airborne sources .... I have always been careful about what/where I touch stuff and wash my hands a lot and try not to contact my face after touching stuff  ... have managed to avoid the virus so far ....

Vitamin D decencies has been the unifying factor of the covid sick patients. 

11 hours ago, Youngcoach123 said:

I don’t trust multi vitamins. I prefer naturally harvested vitamins. A lot of vitamins are synthetic and not fully absorbed by the body. 

I trust them.  All of my vital levels have been above average since the pandemic.  I'm actually amazed that the Muslim world hasn't been hit hard by the virus with the Vitamin D link.  They may live in some of the sunniest places in the world, but since they cover their skin so much they have a lower amount of Vitamin D.  I could provide the study I've seen on it, but it's in Pdf form and is 76 pages long.  This is a description of it in a nutshell ;  https://www.arabamericannews.com/2018/12/24/do-women-in-hijabs-have-a-special-risk-for-vitamin-d-deficiency/ .