Trump Launches Office Of The Former President To Push Agenda, Grenell Says Trump WILL Run In 2024

Monte1076

3 minutes ago, BarryLaverty said:

:sleep:Who? Doing what? 

He may run again. I don't believe the Senate will have enough votes to convict. Their only option at that point really lies in the 14th Amendment, and I'm not even sure they'll go that route, or get enough votes.

6 hours ago, Monte1076 said:

He may run again. I don't believe the Senate will have enough votes to convict. Their only option at that point really lies in the 14th Amendment, and I'm not even sure they'll go that route, or get enough votes.

If the economy is in the dumps, unemployment remains high, and more deaths occur under Biden than under Trump he will win in a landslide.  Biden's and Harris only hope is that they quit messing up what he started and work on controlling the Wuhan.  They want to destroy everything he did that was good so if he's still around in 4 years I think he will win easily.  The diehard libtards will vote against hm of course.  Bernie is already predicting a mid term loss, but it won't just be because of the stimulus.  https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahhansen/2021/01/24/bernie-sanders-warns-republicans-will-win-in-2022-midterms-if-democrats-dont-act-aggressively-on-stimulus-now/?sh=c366db352df1

27 minutes ago, DaveTV1 said:

If the economy is in the dumps, unemployment remains high, and more deaths occur under Biden than under Trump he will win in a landslide.  Biden's and Harris only hope is that they quit messing up what he started and work on controlling the Wuhan.  They want to destroy everything he did that was good so if he's still around in 4 years I think he will win easily.  The diehard libtards will vote against hm of course.  Bernie is already predicting a mid term loss, but it won't just be because of the stimulus.  https://www.forbes.com/sites/sarahhansen/2021/01/24/bernie-sanders-warns-republicans-will-win-in-2022-midterms-if-democrats-dont-act-aggressively-on-stimulus-now/?sh=c366db352df1

2022 may be an anomaly, but usually the incumbent loses seats in Congress. So we'll have to see there. However, with control of both chambers, I think if they really wanted to they could try to use section 3 of the 14th Amendment:

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice-President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any State, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any State legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any State, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof. But Congress may by a vote of two-thirds of each House, remove such disability.

Emphasis added by me. Just looking at things realistically. And since Trump has "previously taken an oath" as President, they could, I suppose, invoke this somehow, though it doesn't specify how.

Who cares?  They'll just pull the same stunt, but even more brazenly since they already got away with it once...No make that twice.  Shouldn't leave out the GA runoff.  It will all be done virtually and by mail in 2024 to "avoid personal contact and virus exposure" by 2024.  2020 was THE LAST CHANCE and what happened will have reprocussions for decades.