Brownsboro AD/HFC

YoungBuckCoach

5 minutes ago, Stickstick said:

Any word yet? It went quiet.

None that i heard. But my glass broke that i was using to listen through the walls.(j/k). Hopefully make a decision soon. IF he can start on the job before spring break could use that time to evaluate staff and players and hit the ground running when they come back. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, supermaroon said:

School board meeting is tonight will we finally find out if Connot does leave Rivercrest. Funny how this thread became more about Connot than Brownswboro.

The thread is "Brownsboro AD/HFC" if Connot is the Brownsboro AD/HFC then talking about him and the Brownsboro job is one in the same. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, supermaroon said:

School board meeting is tonight will we finally find out if Connot does leave Rivercrest. Funny how this thread became more about Connot than Brownswboro.

You were the one praising him and what he’s done. 
When there is speculation of who may be hired, it’s the norm to discuss what the coaches have done. 

8 hours ago, supermaroon said:

Are we not supposed to talk about Brownsboro's next AD/HFC in the "Brownsboro AD/HFC" thread?