Power House BROCK is open

BEARDEDGOAT

25 minutes ago, centex1 said:

Heard Eric Taylor was sighted in Brock today. Coach Mac will be the OC and Smash is going to be running backs coach. Riggins will come to the games but he was too busy building his house. Texas Forever. 

Me and Street living large in Texas!

12 hours ago, Eagleborn said:

How many of those won elsewhere.?

Barker in Garrison and Kaufman(11-5), Stickland in overton lost to Bremond (forgot what round) and they had a stud QB that year this last year was 5-1 in district, JB in Kaufman, Lost to Kennedale 3rd or 4th round, Brown in Conroe, Ill have to look for Highlander. Ricky at alto last season. So not too bad. 

On 1/28/2021 at 9:32 AM, playactionpass39 said:

Not being rude, so don't take this as an attack.

How many HFC do know well?

The ones I know have huge ego's. 

Not sure many HFC's that want to take direction from a former Head Baseball Coach who has never coached football.

Brock has a great Athletic Program and has success in every sport. But, it takes a special personality to work within this environment.

You are not wrong with that last sentence 

• Like 1

lol.. Don't know how many people from brock are on here. This is big in east texas, dont know of a place that covers out that way. i don't know a lot of people from around there so keeping quite till i here something.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, DeKlabBeers said:

The fact that this thread has petered out means Brock is definitively a basketball school. 

You are talking about a West Texas school in an East Texas forum.  This thread will always peter out... keep trolling though.

19 hours ago, Slickarick said:

lol.. Don't know how many people from brock are on here. This is big in east texas, dont know of a place that covers out that way. i don't know a lot of people from around there so keeping quite till i here something.  

exactly, that's all that is talked about out here.  I live in Aledo, work in Mineral Wells, Brock is just south of us and 1 classification smaller.  They have put out D1 recruits in football each of their 3-4 years since adding football.  They have won their district almost every year.  Every time they lose in the playoffs, it has been an upset meaning they are the favorite.  Yes, the people in Brock care about basketball, but trust me, they care a lot more about their football now... which hurts basketball quite a bit.

9 minutes ago, MavGrad99 said:

exactly, that's all that is talked about out here.  I live in Aledo, work in Mineral Wells, Brock is just south of us and 1 classification smaller.  They have put out D1 recruits in football each of their 3-4 years since adding football.  They have won their district almost every year.  Every time they lose in the playoffs, it has been an upset meaning they are the favorite.  Yes, the people in Brock care about basketball, but trust me, they care a lot more about their football now... which hurts basketball quite a bit.

Yea I get it. I moved at one point to south of Burleson and it was hard to find sites about football out that way unless it was playoffs or beyond.  There is Setxsports for down south and this place that does basically everything east of the metroplex to the boarder and down to about West orange. Not Smoakys fault just where people post are from on here a majority of the time. Got to get the word out i guess.  Or get square space and make a forum for out west of DFW. 

3 minutes ago, DeKlabBeers said:

Where does East Texas start then? East of Fort Worth?

I guess maybe Froney, Terrell area moving towards wills point. Maybe between Farmersville and Greenville. I think its different from everyone. The line is definitely Curvy. 

Just now, supermaroon said:

Naw they are all still in the Metromess 

interesting. So as it Looks its like Corsicana down 14 to 6 to Navasota. Then over 105 to 96 to 10 to West Orange then up the boarder to 30 then across 82 then to Paris down 24 to 19 to Sulphur? or do you go over to honey grove and commerce before going down?