He is an idiot

osup116

Biden Has to Rely on Note Cards for Simple Introductions to Executive Orders

By Nick Arama | Jan 28, 2021 9:00 PM ET

f95816c7-465e-41b9-a34c-40a60847c13d-730
AP Photo/Evan Vucci

We reported during the campaign on Joe Biden’s frequent confusion, misstatements, gaffes and fits of anger when challenged by a question.

But he was able to have limited debates thanks to the virus and hide out in his basement for a good part of the campaign. When he did venture out, it often didn’t go well.

You can see a good breakdown here from my colleague Sister Toldjah of his short temper and how he’s gone off on voters, everything from calling a voter a “lying dog-faced pony soldier” to telling a voter he was “full of s**t” and offering to go outside with him.

He had frequent problems getting basic facts and numbers correct. As we reported yesterday, that hasn’t gotten better since. He got confused about how many doses of the Wuhan coronavirus vaccine he was ordering, first saying that they were getting 100 billion, then saying, correctly 100 million. After that he said, twice that would then be enough for 300 Americans. He then corrected that to 300 million.

Now there’s this video today that is more than a little troubling.

Here he is apparently needing to read off of note cards just to know what executive orders he’s signing.

How do you need note cards for something so limited and simple? It’s kind of funny that even he believes President Donald Trump is still the president.

Plus he’s also coughing into his hand again, even licking his fingers, violating those CDC guidelines into what to do when you cough. Even CNN had to remind him not to do that. Where’s his mask on federal property in accordance with his own order?

Listen to how Matt Viser for the WaPo describes his very limited and controlled day. Even the WaPo is seeing the very scripted nature.

The key there is visible for only the short time with “little room for the unscripted.”

But even then you got the note cards. That’s not good.

Yes, but they can’t stick a teleprompter in there easily in front of the reporters when there isn’t supposed to be one for just the simple introduction of the orders.

Can we say it’s getting really problematic?

1 hour ago, osup116 said:

Biden Has to Rely on Note Cards for Simple Introductions to Executive Orders

By Nick Arama | Jan 28, 2021 9:00 PM ET

f95816c7-465e-41b9-a34c-40a60847c13d-730
AP Photo/Evan Vucci

We reported during the campaign on Joe Biden’s frequent confusion, misstatements, gaffes and fits of anger when challenged by a question.

But he was able to have limited debates thanks to the virus and hide out in his basement for a good part of the campaign. When he did venture out, it often didn’t go well.

You can see a good breakdown here from my colleague Sister Toldjah of his short temper and how he’s gone off on voters, everything from calling a voter a “lying dog-faced pony soldier” to telling a voter he was “full of s**t” and offering to go outside with him.

He had frequent problems getting basic facts and numbers correct. As we reported yesterday, that hasn’t gotten better since. He got confused about how many doses of the Wuhan coronavirus vaccine he was ordering, first saying that they were getting 100 billion, then saying, correctly 100 million. After that he said, twice that would then be enough for 300 Americans. He then corrected that to 300 million.

Now there’s this video today that is more than a little troubling.

Here he is apparently needing to read off of note cards just to know what executive orders he’s signing.

How do you need note cards for something so limited and simple? It’s kind of funny that even he believes President Donald Trump is still the president.

Plus he’s also coughing into his hand again, even licking his fingers, violating those CDC guidelines into what to do when you cough. Even CNN had to remind him not to do that. Where’s his mask on federal property in accordance with his own order?

Listen to how Matt Viser for the WaPo describes his very limited and controlled day. Even the WaPo is seeing the very scripted nature.

The key there is visible for only the short time with “little room for the unscripted.”

But even then you got the note cards. That’s not good.

Yes, but they can’t stick a teleprompter in there easily in front of the reporters when there isn’t supposed to be one for just the simple introduction of the orders.

Can we say it’s getting really problematic?

It is called reading the script. Biden is a puppet, an actor & a bad one at that. He has sold his soul in the effort to protect himself & his son, Hunter from prosecution for their crimes relating to Burisma, etc. 

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Trumpites questioning anyone else's intelligence or intellectual capability is actually the most clueless thing I think I have heard this week. Bravo! 🤣

So I am going to say you agree with every executive order Biden has signed. Bravo to you sir

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, osup116 said:

So I am going to say you agree with every executive order Biden has signed. Bravo to you sir

The irony is, most executive orders are written for a President to bypass Congress.  Biden has the House & the Senate, and he’s still writing them like a gambling fanatic playing a slot machine.  This guy is dangerous.   And yesterday I posted that he couldn’t remember ten of the ones he’s signed, and now he’s looking at note cards to remind (or let him know) what he’s signed.  And Barry is reveling in Biden’s ineptitude.   Go figure.  😂

20 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

However, they don’t question Marjorie’s rather they wear it as the face of the new QOP:rofl:

So tell me an accomplishment of the man you voted for.  I mean he has been in office 47 years. Crime Bill, Friends with KKK leader - You can tell me anything except how he got his family rich off the backs of the American People 

4 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

The subject line here is about an “idiot. Now you two clowns keep sucking that Grand Quizard Trump tit. He’s as nutty as Marjorie, both idiots and the face of your party:rofl:

In the days that followed, as Donald Trump challenged his election loss in Georgia and other swing states, Greene became one of the then-president's most vocal supporters. 

She travelled with him on Air Force One to a Georgia rally in early January, where Trump paused during his hour-long speech railing against the "rigged" election, the media, the Supreme Court and Republican officials who were not sufficiently supportive of him, to call her up on stage.

"I love her," Trump said, as he gave her the microphone. "Don't mess with her. Don't mess with her."

The man lost - He lives in Florida now - Move on and answer the question or I will assume you agree with me 

5 minutes ago, BoHogg said:

The subject line here is about an “idiot. Now you two clowns keep sucking that Grand Quizard Trump tit. He’s as nutty as Marjorie, both idiots and the face of your party:rofl:

In the days that followed, as Donald Trump challenged his election loss in Georgia and other swing states, Greene became one of the then-president's most vocal supporters. 

She travelled with him on Air Force One to a Georgia rally in early January, where Trump paused during his hour-long speech railing against the "rigged" election, the media, the Supreme Court and Republican officials who were not sufficiently supportive of him, to call her up on stage.

"I love her," Trump said, as he gave her the microphone. "Don't mess with her. Don't mess with her."

In short, he doesn’t have a retort of the issue. Just Trump talk. That’s it

15 hours ago, BoHogg said:

1 of em is definitely a #####, and tity baby