Redwater close to making a choice??

blesseddaily

2 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Not true at all...there are several that would love to have it. The job isn't as bad as some make it out to be...there are definitely worse places to be.

3 minutes ago, blesseddaily said:

Don't believe any action was taken...another special called meeting tomorrow night so hopefully, one way or the other, they make a decision. The sooner they pull the trigger the better for the kids and coaches. Did hear that one of the finalist withdrew their name so it makes it more of a head scratcher to why they didn't go ahead and make the decision...especially if they are bound and determined to hire from the outside. 

heard there's a lot more to that meeting that didn't go as planned

On 2/5/2021 at 9:52 AM, chubbychecker said:

Hopefully the program that translated to all those wins at Ferris will bring Redwater out of the hole as well! Congrats to all involved.

Not sure how he beat out Coach Taylor in the finals with all the support he was getting from the Riggins Brothers

I think Coach Layne is a great guy but he isn't Coach Taylor!

On 2/4/2021 at 8:48 AM, TheShadowKnows said:

Unless something has changed, the main problem with Redwater is, they got some ignorant over educated females running that place. just my opinion and my opinion and 2 dollars gets me a Dr Pepper at the store, everytime I go in. 

Lol at the ignorant! Lol