where was he born and what high school teams did he coach

powerlifter

Just now, JasperDawg said:

have you been missing me over at the other website?

Tell the crying AAW (Aggiearewe) ya know the administrator who is a fan of the Silsbee Tigers that took an embarrassing 59-0 loss to Carthage that he has NOT prevented me from visiting that website.😂

• LOL! 1

23 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

Tell the crying AAW (Aggiearewe) ya know the administrator who is a fan of the Silsbee Tigers that took an embarrassing 59-0 loss to Carthage that he has NOT prevented me from visiting that website.😂

My experience with messageboards and it's admins is that you will get some good with the bad. I visit that other site from time to time (look at PN-G stuff, got family there) and from what I see those guys do a fair job of running that board. Each site has it's own set of rules. Just comes with the territory I guess.

Also, IMO, if you are talking about someone from another site, then it's likely they are in your head more than you are them.

• Thanks 1

On 1/30/2021 at 7:11 PM, powerlifter said:

360px-Wade_Phillips.jpg

His Dad, Bum, coached here in Jacksonville in 1957 for one year and went 3-6-1. Wade went one year to our East Side Elementary and unfortunately broke his leg on the playground. Not a memorable experience for him. 

19 hours ago, longhorncrazy said:

My experience with messageboards and it's admins is that you will get some good with the bad. I visit that other site from time to time (look at PN-G stuff, got family there) and from what I see those guys do a fair job of running that board. Each site has it's own set of rules. Just comes with the territory I guess.

Also, IMO, if you are talking about someone from another site, then it's likely they are in your head more than you are them.

While your opinion is appreciated and respected it is in this case not correct. 

Simply put the said person is a Silsbee Tiger fan and while he/she likes to "give it " but when it time for getting a good ole fashion ribbing about the fact Carthage woodshedding the Tigers (all done within the website rules) he/she attempts to ban someone from the site.

That said, Silsbee lost in 2nd round and it's the first thought or mention of individual since then.

Apparently I got to him or as u say "in his head" so much more to where he couldn't take it. lol.

Take care.

4 hours ago, JasperDawg said:

While your opinion is appreciated and respected it is in this case not correct. 

Simply put the said person is a Silsbee Tiger fan and while he/she likes to "give it " but when it time for getting a good ole fashion ribbing about the fact Carthage woodshedding the Tigers (all done within the website rules) he/she attempts to ban someone from the site.

That said, Silsbee lost in 2nd round and it's the first thought or mention of individual since then.

Apparently I got to him or as u say "in his head" so much more to where he couldn't take it. lol.

Take care.

All I know is that I did a search of your username on that site and not one time in the last several months were mentioned in any post made by the person you are talking about here.

Just saying.

2 hours ago, longhorncrazy said:

All I know is that I did a search of your username on that site and not one time in the last several months were mentioned in any post made by the person you are talking about here.

Just saying.

Thank you for your time & effort.

(makes sense what you said. LOL.  of course he hasn't mention me (though I never said he was currently talking about me at all.)  he cleared/deleted all of my posts, new threads, etc.  didn't like me one upping him and/or the fact I would not kowtow down to him )

Take care.