Resist arrest this is what happens

osup116

56 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

JETT is race baiting.  

Just pointing out the facts clowns like you and the other dumb ##### on here ignore, why was the criminal who made an aggressive move towards officers not shot.... answer the question if you can or look stupid like that carthage village idiot always does on here 

4 minutes ago, JETT said:

Just pointing out the facts clowns like you and the other dumb ##### on here ignore, why was the criminal who made an aggressive move towards officers not shot.... answer the question if you can or look stupid like that carthage village idiot always does on here 

DC188DE2-FBA5-45CC-A4F7-C5D587E7042E.png

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, DB2point0 said:

That’s not helping your argument. Have you actually studied the statistics on this matter?  

Have you? Of course the number would be high for whites there's more of em... do numbers of each group with how many there are and see what u get, no point in this discussion we'll agree to disagree SMH

2 hours ago, JETT said:

Have you? Of course the number would be high for whites there's more of em... do numbers of each group with how many there are and see what u get, no point in this discussion we'll agree to disagree SMH

It’s not helping your argument as it means a higher percentage of the black population is having run-ins with the law.  13% of the population yet the highest percentage of inmates occupying the jail houses are black.  There’s the problem.  My guess is you’ll blame the judges for being racist.  The only constant will be you crying racist.  Look at the problems and fix the problem.  They’re not being jailed for being black or white, they’re being jailed because they broke the law.  My guess is if the guy in this article had been shot, you or I would’ve never heard about it.  It would’ve been local news only.  But it helps the media push the liberal narrative that cops are killing blacks for no reason.  And you eat it right out of their hand.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DB2point0 said:

It’s not helping your argument as it means a higher percentage of the black population is having run-ins with the law.  13% of the population yet the highest percentage of inmates occupying the jail houses are black.  There’s the problem.  My guess is you’ll blame the judges for being racist.  The only constant will be you crying racist.  Look at the problems and fix the problem.  They’re not being jailed for being black or white, they’re being jailed because they broke the law.  My guess is if the guy in this article had been shot, you or I would’ve never heard about it.  It would’ve been local news only.  But it helps the media push the liberal narrative that cops are killing blacks for no reason.  And you eat it right out of their hand.  

I respect your opinion we'll agree to disagree and move on 

• Like 1