National news reporter shocked to find Trump's support growing outside D.C. :'There's a huge disconnect between Washington and the rest of the country'

RETIREDFAN1

How is his support growing if he doesn't have a social media account to keep up with him ?  I do see the people that stormed  the Capitol are turning on him, but that only shows me that they didn't support him to begin with and were there just to cause problems.  They should just take their lumps and move on.  I realize that it's on the advice of their counsel to get off easier.  I'll just say he has my vote in 2024, and I still don't like him as a person, but he's a great President.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, CarthDawg77 said:

Certainly not that A-hole Pretender- in-Chief That currently reads scripts prepared for him daily...

Smoochy, smoochy your Trump poster all you want. The majority of Americans and real patriots have turned the page on the biggest loser ever to stink up the White House. 😆

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Smoochy, smoochy your Trump poster all you want. The majority of Americans and real patriots have turned the page on the biggest loser ever to stink up the White House. 😆

If he has control of the house and the tiebreaker in senate, why so many EO’s?  Just do work the way the constitution says to?  He doesn’t even know what the EO’s he is signing say.  They write it down for him so he can read it.  He is a puppet for somebody bad.  Biggest loser the White House has ever seated is *biden and he’s only been in less than a month.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, BarryLaverty said:

Did ya have this same little talk with some of the others on here who have been referring to themselves as patriots and real Americans or even real Texans? 🙄

I've corrected people and been corrected myself. No big deal. Isn't the first time, won't be the last time.

But I gotta ask, Barry: What were your thoughts when Biden said it was "patriotic" to pay more taxes? Does that mean people who pay more taxes, and higher tax rates, are more "patriotic" than those who don't? If I pay more in taxes than you do, does that then mean I'm more patriotic?

1 hour ago, Monte1076 said:

Reporters used to actually dig to get more on stories. I don't see them doing that much, anymore.

And they report what happened, not what they think happened or their opinion of what happened.  America used to be informed much better because they were given facts.  Now Americans are dumb because the liberal media is filling their heads full of lies.

1 hour ago, DB2point0 said:

And they report what happened, not what they think happened or their opinion of what happened.  America used to be informed much better because they were given facts.  Now Americans are dumb because the liberal media is filling their heads full of lies.

I've seen many, many news broadcasts that weren't "straight news", where opinion and "weasel words" were injected (purposefully, I believe) into the news.

8 minutes ago, Monte1076 said:

I've seen many, many news broadcasts that weren't "straight news", where opinion and "weasel words" were injected (purposefully, I believe) into the news.

That’s all they do nowadays and why they call themselves analysts instead of reporters 

• Thanks 1