Jump to content
The Smoakhouse Forums

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I don’t even care if any of the schools are real.    Just give me a dynasty mode.

In my best Conan/Andy Richter voice  “In the year two thousand twenty two....” Covid-53 has ravaged the land. The Soviet States of RetiredKirt has taken over the former states of Texas, Okla

If they announcing *intent* right now, that means they've still got at least a year of pre-production, development, and Q/A.

That means the earliest this game could hit the shelves would be late summer of 2022

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LOL said:

If they announcing *intent* right now, that means they've still got at least a year of pre-production, development, and Q/A.

That means the earliest this game could hit the shelves would be late summer of 2022

Gives me time to buy a PS5. 
 

I really was not planning on buying one.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Valhalla said:

Gives me time to buy a PS5. 
 

I really was not planning on buying one.

PS3 was the last one I bought.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LOL said:

If they announcing *intent* right now, that means they've still got at least a year of pre-production, development, and Q/A.

That means the earliest this game could hit the shelves would be late summer of 2022

In my best Conan/Andy Richter voice 

“In the year two thousand twenty two....”

Covid-53 has ravaged the land. The Soviet States of RetiredKirt has taken over the former states of Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. The lizard people have taken control under President Harris and VP AOC. Meanwhile Stoney is in a bunker leading Idaho to their 10 straight national championship against Cyborg Nick Saban.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Stoney said:

In my best Conan/Andy Richter voice 

“In the year two thousand twenty two....”

Covid-53 has ravaged the land. The Soviet States of RetiredKirt has taken over the former states of Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. The lizard people have taken control under President Harris and VP AOC. Meanwhile Stoney is in a bunker leading Idaho to their 10 straight national championship against Cyborg Nick Saban.

Idaho probably won’t be on the game now. They dropped to FCS a few years ago.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Things I want in the new game:

Transfer portal

customizable CFP size 

ability to hire staff, staff affects recruiting 

Recruits can decommit 

keep gameplay like NCAA football not Madden

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Things I want in the new game:

Transfer portal

customizable CFP size 

ability to hire staff, staff affects recruiting 

Recruits can decommit 

keep gameplay like NCAA football not Madden

I want to be able to expand/update stadiums and uniforms. 
 

If I win 4 National Titles at Tulsa then I will have more than 20,000 fans at a game.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Things I want in the new game:

Transfer portal

customizable CFP size 

ability to hire staff, staff affects recruiting 

Recruits can decommit 

keep gameplay like NCAA football not Madden

Absolutely love the idea of coaching hires and their impact on recruiting. I would love even more a system where you start as a position coach at a low level school and then have to work your way through the coaching ranks similar to how they had it before but more in depth. 

 

But make this game for adults. I'm so sick of my madden games being dumbed down so a 6 year old can play online. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Absolutely love the idea of coaching hires and their impact on recruiting. I would love even more a system where you start as a position coach at a low level school and then have to work your way through the coaching ranks similar to how they had it before but more in depth. 

 

But make this game for adults. I'm so sick of my madden games being dumbed down so a 6 year old can play online. 

Kids play Madden. Grown ups play NCAA. 2014 was fine. Keep it close to that. Go deep on the recruiting and the customization. I’ll be happy.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Stoney said:

Things I want in the new game:

Transfer portal

customizable CFP size 

ability to hire staff, staff affects recruiting 

Recruits can decommit 

keep gameplay like NCAA football not Madden

Those are great ideas...  so naturally there's not a chance in hell that EA will use them. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, topher805 said:

Might start ugly crying in my classroom...2021 is a beautiful year

They said a “few years”

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, LOL said:

Those are great ideas...  so naturally there's not a chance in hell that EA will use them. 

Just keep the Madden guys away from it and I’ll be happy. If they wanted to update ‘14, I’d be happy. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Stoney said:

Which trash program are you picking for dynasty? 

LSU 2020

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...