NCAA Football Game

Valhalla

If they announcing *intent* right now, that means they've still got at least a year of pre-production, development, and Q/A.

That means the earliest this game could hit the shelves would be late summer of 2022

1 hour ago, LOL said:

If they announcing *intent* right now, that means they've still got at least a year of pre-production, development, and Q/A.

That means the earliest this game could hit the shelves would be late summer of 2022

Gives me time to buy a PS5. 

I really was not planning on buying one.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LOL said:

In my best Conan/Andy Richter voice 

“In the year two thousand twenty two....”

Covid-53 has ravaged the land. The Soviet States of RetiredKirt has taken over the former states of Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. The lizard people have taken control under President Harris and VP AOC. Meanwhile Stoney is in a bunker leading Idaho to their 10 straight national championship against Cyborg Nick Saban.

• Like 2
  • LOL! 2

2 hours ago, Stoney said:

In my best Conan/Andy Richter voice 

“In the year two thousand twenty two....”

Covid-53 has ravaged the land. The Soviet States of RetiredKirt has taken over the former states of Texas, Oklahoma and Arkansas. The lizard people have taken control under President Harris and VP AOC. Meanwhile Stoney is in a bunker leading Idaho to their 10 straight national championship against Cyborg Nick Saban.

Idaho probably won’t be on the game now. They dropped to FCS a few years ago.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Things I want in the new game:

Transfer portal

customizable CFP size 

ability to hire staff, staff affects recruiting 

Recruits can decommit 

keep gameplay like NCAA football not Madden

I want to be able to expand/update stadiums and uniforms. 

If I win 4 National Titles at Tulsa then I will have more than 20,000 fans at a game.

• Thanks 1
  • LOL! 1

56 minutes ago, Stoney said:

Transfer portal

customizable CFP size 

Recruits can decommit 

Absolutely love the idea of coaching hires and their impact on recruiting. I would love even more a system where you start as a position coach at a low level school and then have to work your way through the coaching ranks similar to how they had it before but more in depth. 

But make this game for adults. I'm so sick of my madden games being dumbed down so a 6 year old can play online. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, WETSU said:

Absolutely love the idea of coaching hires and their impact on recruiting. I would love even more a system where you start as a position coach at a low level school and then have to work your way through the coaching ranks similar to how they had it before but more in depth. 

But make this game for adults. I'm so sick of my madden games being dumbed down so a 6 year old can play online. 

Kids play Madden. Grown ups play NCAA. 2014 was fine. Keep it close to that. Go deep on the recruiting and the customization. I’ll be happy.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Stoney said:

Transfer portal

customizable CFP size 

Recruits can decommit 

Those are great ideas...  so naturally there's not a chance in hell that EA will use them. 

• Like 1
  • LOL! 1

7 minutes ago, LOL said:

Those are great ideas...  so naturally there's not a chance in hell that EA will use them. 

Just keep the Madden guys away from it and I’ll be happy. If they wanted to update ‘14, I’d be happy. 

• Like 2